Chapter One

A man around the aged of 20 or 21 is laying on its bed struggling to breathe and all of a sudden he gasped a lot of air as his silver eyes widen in surprised. His mind went to blank as he stared at the ceiling still trying to comprehend if the situation he had seen were true or just a dream.

He rose up from his bed and scrutinized his surrounding. He looked around completely lost and all of a sudden a memory from his past surged inside his still contemplating mind forming a excruciating headache.

He curled himself into a ball and clutched his head tightly as he screamed painfully. Butler's and maids quickly stormed inside his room who is panicking due to seeing their master struggling. Some butler's called a doctor and some were calling their master's parents announcing that their son has awoken.

"Rowan baby!" A voice of a middle-aged woman screamed and quickly stormed inside her son's room. As she saw her son struggling she quickly formed a healing spell and chanted it towards her son, after 30 seconds the man quieted down as he collapsed on his bed.

"What happened here?" The middle-aged woman fixed her gaze towards all the butler's and maids inside the room.

One butler moved forward and answered "Madame Eloise, the young master started screaming all of a sudden without us knowing the reason"

The middle-aged woman known as Eloise glared at the butler because of his uselessness but didn't dare lecture him and just focus on her son who is now sweating. She touched her son's forehead in which it's flaming hot indicating he has a very high fever.

"Quickly! Go get some clothes and cold water now!" Eloise shouted as she fixed her son on the bed. Undressing him and changing her son's clothes, the maids quickly went back to the room with a large bowl on hand and a small fabric.

Eloise soaked the fabric into the water and slowly set the fabric on her son's flaming forehead. Eloise sighed and caressed her son's cheek.

Eloise smiled and kisses her son's head and said"Welcome back Rowan"

***

Rowan fluttered opened his eyes revealing once again his beautiful silver eyes as he met with the same ceiling. He rose up from his bed and raised his hands to his eye level scanning the hands of the person he has no clue of, he doesn't know who he is or why is his hands looks so different.

He stood up and went towards a mirror that is standing right beside his closet doors. Right infront of him stand a tall mid-twenties guy who has a messy ash grey hair and tired looking silver eyes. He touched the mirror surprised by the reflection it reflected.

'Who is this guy?'

Rowan thought but then an image of a guy whose features look exactly just his right now suddenly pop up.

"Rowan Roosevelt!?" He yelled as his eyes widen.

Rowan clutched his hair and started pacing around his room. Why is he Rowan? Why of all character's does he have to be Rowan? Yes, Rowan is a deuteragonist and his important too but can he be at least the main character Damien? Why? He doesn't want to die!!

'Okay okay just calm down now and rethink!'

Rowan dug inside his mind as he tried to think the whole plot of the story he got transmigrated in.

~~~

The Chronicle's of Noxious is novel with the main character, Damien Astley, who is seen in the prophecy that he is the one whom will saved the world of Aubade.

But due to being betrayed by almost his comrades, he almost lost hope but thanks to Rowan Roosevelt who came back, they both defeated the Demon Lord. Although, Rowan has an illness that he wasn't expecting and died nevertheless, he was happy dying since he save their world along with his big boss.

The actual plot of the story is actually just the main character who ventures towards the lair of Demons so that he will defeat the Demon Lord who will sooner wipe out the whole population and make it their own lair with full of darkness, vile creatures inhabiting it.

It's cliche but a lot of people actually like these novel.

~~~

Rowan is finally done writing the summary and stretch his whole body. The author wrote these in a filler chapter that Rowan Roosevelt has an illness in which is still unknown by their world but it's actually an illness of the heart.

Rowan's heart is weak ever since he was a child and that's why his always tired and can't properly function in his everyday life, his the middle child with a little brother and older sister.

His sister is actually now married and is not living with them while his little brother is still in the academy studying his best so that he will become a great heir, and yes. Rowan Roosevelt is being removed by the heir position due to his weak condition.

That's why, Rowan the now Roosevelt will buy a house somewhere far away from the capital and live somewhere serene and has the best view.

While Rowan is busy imagining his plan in the future the door then opened revealing a maid holding a bowl and a small bottle of potion. She didn't notice the young master sitting on the table and as soon as she notice him, she flinched and almost dropped the things she were holding.

"Yo-young master Rowan! I-i didn't notice you there. Pa-pardon my intrusion but the madame informed me that if ever the young master would wake up, the young master should go to the green house and meet the madame there" The maid bowed waiting for her master's command or maybe it's the same as those cold answers like the usual.

Rowan thought for a second and nodded "Alright, I understand you may go now" Rowan said and stood up from his chair to walked towards his closet and picked out some clothes.

"Understood" The maid was shocked that today's words that the young master spoke are long but still a cold answer though. She then bowed once again and closed the door silently.

***

Rowan is now walking towards their green house just a few blocks away from their backyard. He looked around as he find this peacefully watching the flowers and slightly long grass waved at him and for some reason a smell of a fresh brewed coffee surrounding the area.

He opened the glass door and entered the house and as soon as he entered the green house, he saw the most beautiful colorful flowers everywhere that are arranged systematically. He walked along the bricks and saw his mother sitting in a chair having a cup of tea with her husband infront of her.

"Oh! Rowan honey, come here!" His mother saw him and waved elegantly towards her son who she excitedly to meet after her son went to coma for about 2 in a half years now.