Chapter 2: Shizzle my Nizzle

I woke up like any other day at 5:00 AM to start training but realized I shouldn't leave Lorena alone.

"Reina-chan." I shook her, "Wake up."

She said in a groggy voice, "I'm up."

As she got out of bed and went to get dressed I went down stairs grabbing a jacket from the closet. As I walked to the kitchen I noticed some peaches sitting on the counter and grabbed one for myself and for her.

I sat down eating in the almost empty house.

Having Lorena here made me realize how quiet this house usually is. After the war everything changed.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs signifying she was ready to go, I tossed her the peach and we headed outside as the sun had just began to rise.

"Why do you get up so early? Not like we have school." Lorena yawned

"Well maybe I just did it to torture you." I smiled

We walked to the forest where we went to spar, I was the first to make a move by trying to kick her but she grabbed my leg, I took this as a opportunity to shift into the leafs on the ground and camouflage in my human form.

She sensed my movement and quickly created a portal and used her telekenisis to push me in, out the other side I fell from the sky and used my air element to bring me down safely. We continued to combat.

After a fews hours of taking breaks and fighting we were at the end of yet another round. Just as I was about to land a blow on her she stopped moving and said to stop.

"Girl what are you doing?" I stopped confused while still holding a fighting stance in case this was to distract me

She spoke, "I sense someones chakra they're coming towards us... We should suppress our chakra."

"I'll create a shield around us so they won't detect us." I said and then I stood there using my earth element to listen to the vibrations.

"Coming from behind you, they're really quick and they're chakra is strong." she said focused

"I'd hate to have to save you and kick your ass on the same day Reina-chan."

"Whatever Miss Kusakage."

I blocked the entrance to us by moving the trees to keep us hidden.

Then an old man quickly ran kicking one of the trees down breaking it from the roots and seemed to be riding a large cat. As he jumped at us I threw multiple kunais at him but he dodged them all with ease. Who is this guy?

"Do either of you happen to be Marisol from the Vega Clan?"

"Who are you?" I said jumping using the air element to throw him to the ground but he pushed back and it sent me tumbling through the leaves.

He chuckled, "I'm the ambassador of Weed, Snoop Dogg."

Lorena and I had the same reaction, "Huh!?"

"I thought you died." Lorena said in a shocked voice

"Why are you here and where did you come from?"

"Oh I still live in the village but I heard from Ice Cube that you were the new Kusakage. You're very small to take on such a big roll." he said in a weirdly calm tone, "Oh and I'm here to be your sensei."

As he waits for my reaction as he sits on a flat stone and pulls out a long cigarette holder and lights it up inhaling the smoke, "You ever had weed before?"

I come out of my shock and laugh guilty, "Yeah, but I think everyone in the village has."

"What about the other girl?" he said nodding his head towards Lorena