Chapter 3: Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi

"I think you both deserve a day off of physical training tomorrow with all the hard work you've done." the first Kusakage said to us in his usual calm voice.

Suspicion rose to mind as I said, "But...?"

Lorena and me gave each other a side glance knowing there had to be a catch.

"Well my old friend who is an owner of a candy store has been sick all week. She's an 80 year old woman and she's saving money for her grandchildren and she could close down without business. So you'll be taking on fake identities and working her candy shop for the next few days until she better." he mumbled the next part, "If she's even alive."

Lorena commented with confidence, "Basically charity work? Pfft, easy."

I laughed, "Yeah just candy huh? Anyway what will we be called."

Sensei handed us the file, "It's all in here. I believe you, Marisol, will be Hishoko and Lorena will be Megumi."

"Also Sensei, may I ask who the owner is?"

"As I said my old friend, her name is Martha Stewart."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

We awoke in the early morning before the sun was out in order to fill out the last of my papers to be the offical Kusakage which would remain a secret with only the best of our ANBU and the most important figures in our community that we were sure aren't spies.

Once we got to the underground room, that we had the meeting in, we lit candles and Lorena made coffee for the both of us to get everything done in a short amount of time. Even as the walls got damp for the lighting I worked proficiently and before I knew it we were finished.

"It feels refreshing to have all the paperwork done" I said to Lorena lazily sitting in my chair.

"It does. Now I wont' have to hear your nagging about it." she laughed

"And at least I won't have to hear, 'are you done yet'." she taunted back, "Anyway we need to head back to the house, get some more coffee and then we'll go to the shop."

"Okay just remember that you have to be on time everyday at 10:00 AM and it closes no earlier or later than 5:00 PM. I forgot to mention this but it's a candy store in the front and a trap house in the back. So if you do end of hiring someone you'll have to do a deep background check since weed and hip hop is what this country was built on."

We both gave him a blank stare. "More like built on addicts and hip hop." Lorena murmured and we continued on.

"Yeah umm, anyway let's go Reina-Chan."

Even though we're both lazy we decided to go there on our own legs instead of using a portal. We went through the forest and hopped from branch to branch making an effort to get there before the other person.

As the buildings slowly came into view we looked for the candy store called, Martha Stewart's Sweets. "Here it is." I said to Lorena knowing how blind she can be.

We opened the shop and in the early morning before school many kids showed up with what seemed to be their lunch money.

Wait till their parents find out.

Omoi POV

"Let's go in here. I need a new lollipop." I said to my teammate Karui