Answers

So i don't really want some people calling me like my friends or others asking what will happen and what Cassandra will look like.

Questions:

What will Cassandra look like?

Answer:Well she would probably have green eyes in the future because she is half elf.Her hair would be brown but with white streaks.Her ears would be much more pointer.

What will happen to Todd and Tracy?

Answer:Well they might be with each other but you will have to find out in chapter twelve or even the epilogue.

How many chapters will there be in this book?

Answer:Maybe twenty five is my limit.I don't know.It depends on how the story progress.

What will be going on this week?

Answer:Actually i might write two chapters this week to speed things up.Most likely on thursday or saturday.Because on friday is my father's 43rd birthday.

Will there be a sequel?

Answer:Most likely,though i think i should write a POV on how Aldora and Darius met.And the third book would be about their child finding out his/her mate is a dangerous enemy.

Will Logan and Courtney end up together?

Answer:Well that's for you to find out in this story.

Will Courtesy find her mate in this book?

Answer:Sadly maybe.But i want a twist in her story later.Make things spicier for her.Maybe she will get a actual Greek God,Ares as her mate.Who knows?

Well that's enough for now.Anymore questions,just comment.

Please vote for me!