dance show

It was finally the day! Nora,Linh and maeve had their first dance show. They started dancing at a dance studio in vancouver almost 9 months ago. They trained every tuesday and thursday and had a lot of fun, but now it is finally time to show what they worked on. They were very excited, because it was a competition. Their competing against other danceschool around vancouver. But what it makes it even more exciting is that the whole cast is comming  to watch them! When lili and cole first told them, they coudnt believe it.  The girls are not used to them all being there, mostly because it is not safe without guards. But today, it was gonna be different. Nora dances in a different team, she doesnt mind though, she sees it as a nice Break from her sisters and she does a higer level, what makes her dances a bit more difficult.

They were very Lucky, because it was only a 10 minute drive, so they were there in no time. Each dance team had to be there an hour for the show starts, so that they could do hair make up and costums. While the girls were getting ready, was the rest going out for dinner. well, they went to macdonalds. But only because sam had been beggin them for weeks now. Ella and Sam played for a little while on the playground, and then it was time to go. Madelaine and camila were more excited then cole, lili and casey, but thats only cause they actually like dance.

This specific competion had different shows based of your dance skill. Maeve, linh and nora had the last show. It started at 7 and would probably last to 9.30.  It were 23 dances in Total.

Nora was first, she was as third with a technique dance. They danced to the song experience and it went amazing. They got 25 from the 30 points. Maeve and linh were 13th, a not so Lucky number you might think, but today it actually was a Lucky number. They danced to a song called cant pretent, and had 28 from the 30 points.

Lili and cole diddnt know they could enjoy dance like this. As you might know lili hates dancing and cole issn't a big fan of it either, but to see their daughters enjoying dance like this, is just amazing to see. Camila, casey and madelaine were having a blast too, for some reason they decided to be a second judge and give each dance points and a very loud applause.  Ella had fallen asleep around 8.30 witch, Just like cole and lili had expected and sam was watching a random movie on cole's Phone cause he finds dancing very boring.

Eventhough Cole, Camila, Casey, Madelaine, lili and their siblings were sat in the back with caps and hoodies so that they woudnt get recognized, were the girls still able to see them. What for some of them made it more stressful while it relaxed the other. But what really matter to them the most was that they were safe and having a good time.

The show was almost over and it was time for the award ceremony. Eventhough you coudnt win big prices, was it still nerve-wracking. They lost track of the points after a little while and had no idea what their chances were.

Nora ended up 5th and Linh and maeve 3th! Because lili and cole were so proud and little overheated from the Hot sports hall ,were it was being held at, went they for a late icecream run. They got home around 10.30 again, and were upstairs around 11, but they coudnt sleep. Maybe it was from the icecream but it was probably the adrenaline in their body's.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Wordcount 633
Hope you enjoyed this one shot! It is totally based on my own dance competition from a few months ago, so yeah.