I was only looking for a comic!!

Bowaev's POV

I went out with a personal bag and some stolen $50 (It was Boder's), I walked out the house before I saw Boder and I summoned Mammoth and we walked around the town but there was a new book store that I wanted to go.

"I work there kiddo!" he chuckled at my cheer.

"Can we go in?" I gave him my special pleading eyes. He sighed.

"Sure, let's get going." We went inside the store I looked around for some comics and I fell on the carpet and I looked to see odd looking book and picked it up and I knew something different about it, when I opened it and there were spells and I read one and there was a circle of dust and I looked and found out I was in another place, I saw three different men and all of them were tall, scary and they walked up to me and they couldn't get me because of they circle and I woke up in the store with Mammoth looking worried.

" We went inside the store I looked around for some comics and I fell on the carpet and I looked to see odd looking book and picked it up and I knew something different about it, when I opened it and there were spells and I read one and there was ...

"What happened kiddo?" he looked at me in shoke, but I went to the cashier and gave her the book and paid for it and walked home and laughed and went home only to see Bosip talking to Fatih who stared at me and smiled. But luckily for me, I was 5 minutes early from Bob's time.

"Hey guys!! ^^" I hugged Faith with glee, as she did the same.

"Hey Bowaev, did you have fun outside?" I nodded, and I went to my new room and I got ready for dinner but Boder knocked on my door, which was locked.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT," I started shaking in fear and I hide in under my bed," WHERE IS MY CIGARETTES?!" I layed there in fear that'll he get me, Bosip yelled at Boder and I heard fighting but it quite down and I heard a soft knock on my door and my heart skipped a beat.

"W-Who's there?"

"It's Bofo, may I come in?" I went to the door and unlocked it to see Bofo with opened arms and I just hugged him tightly, while my sobs were heard to hear.

"It's okay Bowae, I'm here now," I looked at Bofo and he handed me a tray of food and a slice of chocolate cake, "I'm wanna give you a little present, here you go little guy." He handed me a compter and a charger and I plugged it in and took the food and Bofo exited my room and sit on my bed.

" He handed me a compter and a charger and I plugged it in and took the food and Bofo exited my room and sit on my bed

I went to bed after eating and I just whispered to myself

I was only looking for a Comic