Chapter 33 ✔

JAYVEE

Twelve days. It had been twelve days since Aiden was taken and we finally got a lead. About 200 miles west of our pack, there was a large area of unclaimed land. That was our best chance to where the fairies had taken our mates, my mate.

"Da!" Galaxy yelled as I put her down next to Claire. She had a death grip on my hand.

"You be good. I'm gonna go get Mama Aiden." I smiled as her face lit up.

"Den! Den!" She cheered as she clapped happily. I nodded to Claire before leaving the two of them.

Since most of the way is through the woods, everyone was going to be running there. The plan was to run at a steady pace until we were about a mile out. We were to rest until we were all at full strength then attack and get our mates home.

↫↬

"Alright, is everyone ready?" I asked as I walked around the group of men. Most of them were sitting, some were leaning against trees stretching. The men all nodded, and we shifted. I shook my fur as I prepared for a battle.

As we came closer to the village, it was eerily quiet. We didn't hear a sound until we were inside the village. Men that were with me quickly shifted and ran to their mates. I frantically looked around the area for mine.

A few minutes later and everyone that was with me had found their mates, everyone but one. A man named Sam; he was in the worse shape out of all of us. Apparently, his mate had been taken months before.

The fairies must have heard the noise and quickly arrived. But before anyone could attack, a voice said, "Wait!" it was the most beautiful voice to ever grace my ears.

My mate came into view, he ran into the middle of everyone and loudly said, "The fairies aren't hurting us. That's not why they took us." He paused and looked at me, well looked at Forest since I was still in wolf form. "Everyone that was taken is pregnant."

Sam and I shifted to our human forms, I stared at my mate in shock. But before I could say anything, Sam frantically started asking questions. "My mate. Jordan. Where is my mate?"

Aiden's eyes widened and he ran up to Sam. "You're Sam! Quick come with me." Before he began to lead us, he turned to me. "Hi, Jay." He smiled and kissed me.

We followed Aiden to a small hut, inside was a man with a large, pregnant, belly. "Jordan!" Sam cheered as he threw himself at his mate. Jordan smiled at his mate who was burying his face in his stomach.

I quietly pulled Aiden out of the hut. I pulled him into my arms and inhaled his scent. "I've missed you so much," I whispered into his hair.

"I missed you too." He grinned as we pressed our foreheads together. "I guess we are having a baby." He took my hand and guided it to his stomach.

"I guess Galaxy is going to be a big sister."

"You met her?"

"The day you were taken, yeah. She was helping me keep my head on my shoulders. She's been calling me 'Da'. Claire said you wanted her, that's true right?"

"Of course! She's so sweet and so smart. You and she were the only ones in my thoughts. So why don't you take me home so we can tell our little girl about our little bean."