⚡three⚡

The weekend finally came. I made sure to stay up late last night finishing my homework just so I could hang with the guys longer.

The girls in my dorm had already left for Hogsmeade. Which was fine with me cause I had the whole dorm to myself.

I looked in the mirror, happy with my makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, and dark purple eyeshadow. My outfit consisted of ripped up black skinny jeans with fishnets underneath, a Ghost crop top, and purple flannel. I pulled my hair back, laced up my combat boots, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs.

From a distance I could see the guys gathered around in a circle talking amongst themselves. Chuckling to myself I crept up to them. Eyes set on my victim, Jimin, I slowly and silently stood behind him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed as I pinched his sides. Jimin let out this ungodly, high pitched scream while the others laughed. He stumbled backwards into Jungkook clutching onto his heart. I laughed hysterically. Jimin gathered himself and stood straight up. "Well, now that we've all laughed at my expense" he mumbled. A group of girls walking by gave us weird looks as they passed.

Tae wiped the tears from his eyes then patted his soulmates shoulders. "It's OK. Thank you for making us laugh." Jimin sneered at him.

"Ok ok enough fun. You kids ready?" Jin asked. "Do I have to go?" Yoongi grumbled. I skipped over to him and looped my arm into his. "Of course you do grandpa."

☆☆☆

The walk to Hogsmeade only takes 20 minutes. Yoongi may complain but the walk through the woods is very nice. I kept my arm looped with Yoongis since I knew he'd try to head back to the castle.

The first shop we went to was Honeydukes. My favorite shop. The walls were decked out from almost floor to ceiling in various sweets. I let go of Yoongis arm and grabbed a bag. Yoongi immediately went over to a vacant bench to sit down.

My eyes scanned the many treats Honeydukes sold. Then I finally found what I was looking for. My pumpkin pasties. Smiling, I happily shoved some packages in my bag. "You and your love for punpkin." I look up to see a giggling Hoseok. He was standing next to me, looking at the shelves. He hummed and picked up a handful of chocolate frogs. Hoseok turned and looked down at me. "I do like sweet stuff" he said, winking at me before turning around and walking away. I just stood there, heart pounding. Was he just..?

"You ok? Your face is beet red" Namjoon asked. I shook my head. "Yeah. I uh, have you see the fudge?" He cocked his brow at me but pointed to a shelf behind him. I nervously laughed. "Thanks buddy."

I met the guys outside after paying for my items. Jungkook was smirking, holding up multiple bags. "Got all these for tonight." I laughed and shook my head. "You and your love for food.

Next we decided to eat some lunch at a small Cafe. Luckily it wasn't busy but the witch working there looked less than happy to have to put together two table to accommodate all of us. I took a seat next to Namjoon as Jin sat on my other side. Hoseok smiled at me as he sat across from me.

As we were looking through the menu, the chime of the door caught my attention.

"Oh shit. It's Aurora. How do I look?" Jin whispered to me. I chuckled and fixed his hair. "You're fine World Wide Handsome."

From across Jin, Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Who cares how you look anyway? Why does it matter?" Jin hissed at him and waved him off. I saw him visibly gulp as Aurora and her group of friends approached. When they were close enough, Jin spoke up. "Hey Aurora. How are you?"

The group of girls stopped. Aurora, a bleach blonde girl from Australia, stopped and looked at him. "Umm, do I know you?" She asked. Jungkook almost spit out his Butterbeer. Jin looked down, a frown on his face.