𝟎𝟏. - '' 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 ''

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗒, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟏.

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽𝐋𝐎 : 𝐌𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐋𝐎 : 𝐌𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐋 𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝚃𝙾𝙿. | 𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏. | 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀.

▬▬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 bowlegged figure pulled his hoodie over his head and bopped his head while his new song 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐀𝐘 blasted through his AirPods as he walked out of the gas station.

He rubbed his eyes as he walked to the pump he was parked at. "Don't bring up dat name." He muttered, throwing the receipt in the trash before he opened his gas tank and grabbed the gas pump and placed the nozzle inside of gas tank.

He stood beside his car as he held down the gas pump filling the gas tank. He looked around occasionally clutching his gun in his hoodie.

He couldn't get caught lacking, not in Nevada he was to know around here. So he couldn't let himself get caught lacking but niggas know what's up with top.

He licked over his lips and looked at how much gas was already in the tank. "Damn dis shit need to hurry up," He huffed, slowly growing impatient at how slow it was pumping.

Once he was done pumping the gas, he right before he was about to get back inside of his sprinter van. He heard a deep Chicago accent. "On bd! Get dat nigga!"

Causing kentrell to snap his head over to here he heard him at, three people were hopping out of a car with Draco's in their grasp.