𝟎𝟒. - '' 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 ''

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗒, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟑.
𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬.

𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂𝐋𝐎 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰

𝙳𝙰𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰 𝙹𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂
𝐋𝐎 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝙺𝙾𝚃𝙰. | 𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏. | 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀.

▬▬

𝐇𝐄 smiled at nau'jour who was eating a watermelon with a knife in his hand. "Hii kotaa," He returned the smile as he walked deeper into dakota room.

"Heyy nana." He spoke softly, kissing nau'jour on the cheek. Nau'jour was dakota best friend since how long they both could remember.

They were always close due to both of their parents playing a role in the mafia and also nau'jour dates dakota older brother leon. Which wasn't a problem to dakota, they both was feminine and intersex and loved music with a passion so they're fully felt comfortable around each other.

They were practically each other twins. "So you dad still makin' you get bodyguards 'fore you gon on your tour stink?" He asked placing his bowl of watermelon on the dresser and sat down beside dakota.

Kota laughed playing with the strings on his sweatpants.. "Shit'yea, he already got em'." He mumbled shaking his head in disbelief that his family didn't think he could take care of himself.

"Well damn you met dem?"

"Hell nah I'm supposed today but I already got dey Instagram, one followed me back and the other Ian get one of him."