Halloween Day

I slipped on my letterman jacket as Atticus stoped the car, "remember if that asshole comes near you you run as fast as you can from him" Atticus spoke in a stern but soft tone

I nodded at him before climbing out of the car and quickly catching sight of Steve and Nancy walking into the school.

Atticus threw his arm around her shoulders as they too walked towards the school, I looked around uncomfortably as I was met with Billy's lustful gaze.

He looked me up and down like I was a slab of meat, just as he made a move froward Michael and Jonathan glided over to the mine and my brothers sides.

"How are you two this fine morning" Jonathan asked sarcastically as we watched Billy slink away from them.

"What a fucken perv" Michael muttered softly under his breath as he glared at Billy's back, I smiled slightly at him and watched as his face warmed slightly.

As we walked down the hall Atticus and Jonathan walked off to their class as Michael and I continued on to the art class.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

I walked down the school hallway on the way out to the parking lot when I felt someone slowly grab my wrist before pushing me against a locker.

Billy was standing right before me with a smug look on his face, "what's wrong mute? No big brother to protect you now huh?" He said as one of his hands snaked around my throat.

I looked around but all I could see were the emptiness of the halls, Billy added pressure to my neck drawing my attention back to him.

"What got nothing to say pretty?" He said as his free hand moved down to my pants, I realized where this was going and tried to pull away but he just tightened his grip on my throat.

I took a sharp intake of air as he smiled with a crazed look in his eyes, "don't worry pet you'll love this" he said as he pulled open the button on my jeans and moved for the zipper, he placed sloppy kisses on my neck as he looked at me with lustful hooded eyes.

Acting quickly I focused on her eyes as I took control of his mind after he unzipped my jeans, I watched as his pupils dilate as I force his hand up before making it collide with his face.

Billy stumbled back away from me as I released my control over him, he looked dazed for a moment as I took my opportunity to run for the door not daring to take the time to fix my pants.

I stumbled over my own two feet as I made it out to the parking lot, everyone was outside watching me in confusion but that was before Billy walked up behind me with a smug look.