Session 4: Finding Your Own Way

Session 4:(Finding your own way)

Little Red and The Huntsman leave you in the strawberry field.

They should look for the path Little Red was talking about.

(Survival 10)1: You find the path behind some bushes at the end of the strawberry field. You follow the bendy path down for quite some time.

(Survival 13> safe 12< Battle) (Monsters at bottom):

After defeating the animals you continue down the path. It circles around many trees and branches making you all very distorted and confused, drawing any sort of map doesn't seem to work, because the path seems to overlap itself.

Soon you come to a fork in the road.

Left or Right

(Listen 16 {if pass: You listen down both roads and the right seems to be much more active with wild life than the left.})

(Survival 15 {For tracks if pass: you see many tracks leading down the right path whilst the left is has many less})

(Knowledge (nature) 20 {The right path is much larger footsteps with claws something like a bear and the left is much smaller animals})

Left: safe (Continue)

Right: Battle (Monsters at bottom (continue))

You finally reach something different than forest. You are now surrounded by rocks that look comfy to lay and rest on.

Rest: Restore magic and health, no penalties. May refill waterskins at trees near by. (Continue)

No rest: No restore to health or magic. You keep on travelling, but as you go along your waterskins begin to run dry and you bodies become weary you have to rest at some point. (1d4 damage)

They can rest, but nothing gets restored unless they use magic. (Continue)

The rocks soon turn to forest again and no sign of the tower is near.

Maybe climbing a tree will show you the way. (climb 16 (-5 if rope used)) (use rope 12)

Success: As you rise above the tree line you can clearly see it. The tower, it is shimmering and tall, with clockwork machinery hang out of it's walls. Islands linger around it in the air. It'll probably take you an all nighter to reach it. (8 hours)

Fail: Depends on how close the roll is, the closer it is the high they reached the hard the fall. (Catch yourself, Climb 20) (Someone else catches you (THE FALLING CHARACTERS TOUCH DC)) (Just falling 1d4x3ft {each tree is about 15 ft.})

You can either head through the night or rest for the night.

Leave: You decide to head through the night. You all think you can push through this 8 hour journey.

(Survival 15)

As you go through the night you get more and more tired and your vision and judgement is impaired

(Survival 20)

Still continueing the cold air and dark sky begins to rustle with the disturbance of animals

(Survival 30) (Continue)

Stay: You all get out your tents and bedrolls and rest through a peaceful night. Regain all spells and health. (Continue)

In the morning you head on out to the tower. Luckily you remember the direction and the morning air seems to be quiet as all the fierce night creatures are still asleep. (Survival 10)