One

The evening was dawning at the office and what a night it was ahead of them all.

It was a certain birthday for one of the high up office workers and her and her best friend were both in the bathroom fixing their makeup.

It was Christa's birthday and Belle insisted they were going out for drinks even though Christa was a few years older, her and Belle had become very close friends since Belle and her boyfriend began working at the same Office headquarters, Christa had shown the younger girl different tips and tricks and despite being polar opposites they gelled together nicely and Belle couldn't help feel excited for the secret surprise party she knew was awaiting her best friend, she just hoped what her and others had set up would blow Christa's mind and give her a birthday she'd never forget.

"Come on!" Belle giggled tapping her foot after snorting a few lines of white dust she'd cut for them to perk them up for the evening as she then felt the sweet kick as she watched Christa finish touching up her mascara, Christa really wasn't a huge make-up fan but did pull off a nice sixties style with lots of eyeliner which Belle thought was very sultry and sexy.

Christa laughed but also felt butterflies in her stomach oddly, she suspected her friend group may be planning something funny or silly for her birthday and she just felt tingles of excitement at what they were up to, it felt like there was just something in the air and it wasn't just the cocaine and cigarettes they all dabbled in behind closed doors, she had told everyone not to make a fuss, not being a big fan of birthday's the older she got but in the same thoughts, she guessed she did hope for something, sometimes she longed to be appreciated.

"I'm hurrying Belle, my makeup just looks bad today!" Christa chuckled, doing up the mascara tube and tossing it back into her purse before grabbing the rolled up note and proceeding to snort up the lines of coke that were left over.

As she felt the instant high she couldn't help her mind wander briefly back onto her previous birthdays, her husband Graham usually just got drunk or had their long term mutual friend Max over and they all usually got intoxicated, high and played games like monopoly or truth and dare which often escalated into unruly things that they pretended not to recall, but this was her first birthday since Belle and Belle's boyfriend Lennon had joined their little close group, everyone in their office seemed to have their own little groups and there's now consisted of five which was on the smaller side, but it felt special like a bunch of kindred spirits that all just seemed to get each other.

Christa still felt glad that Belle and Lennon had joined the workplace they had bought so much fun and bubbly energy into the sometimes dreary office they were like a breath of fresh air or a refreshing crisp glass of lemonade on a hot summers days and even though they could fight like a cat and a dog sometimes, the love between them was cute and feisty. Christa felt happier than she had in a long time as she knocked back the remaining Whiskey in her glass and finished off the tiny bit of coke that was left on the sink "I should have helped set the party up, I know that's what is going on out there!" Christa smiled, facing Belle who was grinning like a cat that got the cream "Honey how much coke have you had?" Christa laughed, thinking how Max had started sneaking copious amounts of cocaine into the office recently but after all he was the next in line to inherit the company so he knew he could get away with anything and they were enjoying the unruly substance a bit too much of lately but oh well life was too short to not try new things and the older Christa got the more she took chances.

"Not enough!" Belle giggled "Now come on silly, your cake will be eaten otherwise, I mean the cookies we bought in!" She corrected clearly still trying to mask the party even though Christa had clearly guessed.

"Cake,you know I try to avoid those delicious things, I knew you were all up to something, did I say you could throw me a party?" Christa laughed, blushing and feeling shy if she was wrong about her guess even though she was sure she was right.

"Nope, I did make some cookies though!" Belle smiled and grabbed Christa's hands "So miss perfect Birthday lady, would you like to come and try them and celebrate the past month's hard work we've all accomplished at the office?" Belle grinned and Christa giggled as she looked into the younger woman's sparkling aquamarine eyes.

"Alright, but please don't let anyone else call me the perfect birthday lady, it makes me cringe!" Christa chuckled.

"Alright, Christa Mccracken!" Belle winked and wrapped her arm around her best friend, leading her up the hall.

The women were both a bit tipsy already and felt euphoric like the whole world was golden and wonderful, sparkling with excitement, the highs of cocaine, whiskey and friendship was just ripe in their minds.

"I'm blindfolding you now!" Belle giggled, taking her own scarf off.

"Oooh, kinky!" Christa laughed "Graham did that once and he did something that is considered illegal in some countries!" The older woman admitted with a giggle.

"I can guess a few ideas!" Belle teased and squeezed Christa's ass "I hear that is illegal, doing it like that in some places!"

"Very observant, but anything is legal with me, I have no limits when I'm having fun!" Christa winked "It's not as bad as you think either, I must admit I'm a bit adventurous and so is Graham!" Christa giggled and then they walked through the doors of where the party was set up, she was less shy when she was high so tended to accidentally overshare getting a bit cheeky.

.

"Surprise!" yelled several of the office workers, jumping about with balloons and laughing and Christa clamped her hands over her mouth gasping in surprise as Belle took off the blindfold

"You lot, wow, you did this for me?" She chuckled, grinning widely and feeling appreciated as she glanced at her smiling friends and co-workers.

"Because we all love you!" Graham grinned, walking over and picking up his wife, spinning her around playfully as she squealed loudly, then he put her back down and snogged her passionately as he pulled her closer.

"We do love you, you help keep this place from bursting at the seams, our special lady!" Max cheered, clapping and walking over hugging both Graham and Christa, the three had known eachother since high school and were all very very close.

"Quit that sappy shit, let's eat cake and do coke!" Laughed Lennon "I have the munchies, eat eachother later!" He chuckled and walked over to where the food was set up as he lit another joint.

"Come on birthday girl!" Max laughed, grabbing Christa's hand and Graham grabbed the other while Belle darted over and soon came back with a plate of light golden cookies in the shape of love hearts.

"Happy birthday sweet girl!" Belle smiled and kissed Christa on the lips "Some homemade cookies because you are so sweet and warm!" Belle smiled sweetly.

"Awww Belle!" Christa giggled and blushed, hugging her and then sliding a cookie into her mouth, the warm buttery goodness seemed to melt in her mouth and it was as though she could taste the love baked into it, Belle was such a little angel.

"Happy Birthday too!" Lennon winked and walked over hugging Christa and squeezing her ass cheekily.

"Naughty Buckston!" She laughed and pulled back grinning. She sometimes referred to him as his last name to tease him, was quite a naughty boy sometimes but amusing.

"Enjoy the festivities Chris, we have many games planned as the night rolls on!" Max winked and hugged her, kissing her cheeks and then her lips.

"I love you all a lot, I feel so special!" Christa giggled, the majority of other work staff had roamed off hooking into the food and drinks but the group of five were all still grouped together.

"Well, you are special and after everything you do for us, we wanted to do something special for you!" Belle smiled "We hope you have a wonderful night, the guys and I have some games planned, even if they are a little naughty!" Belle winked.

"Sexy!" Christa giggled, feeling excited and tingles rush through her.