Three

"Let's all have a few toots and let the sexy games begin!" Max grinned, cutting some lines of cocaine out for everyone on the table.

"Good plan!" Belle grinned, pulling back from kissing Christa and grinning cheekily as she began licking her lips whilst gazing into Christa's darkening honey toned eyes.

Belle couldn't wait to give orders to everyone before kissing Christa again like she was magnetized to her and her sexy gaze and she smashed her lips against Christa's as she shoved her tongue dominantly into her mouth and kissed her hungrily for several moments as Christa eagerly kissed back.

Lennon almost choked on his drink as he watched his girlfriend dominating Christa just with the heated kiss, she was a force of nature and he felt his member get harder in his pants by the instant.

Graham couldn't peel his eyes away, his wife in lingerie while she made out with gorgeous Belle and Max also grinned widely at the steamy scene "Come on ladies, fuck!" He clapped.

Belle pulled her lips from Christa's and ran her hands down the older woman's sides, resting them on her hips and then looking at the aroused men as she pulled Christa against herself, so both of their bodies were touching and the sexual tension grew "Games I chose, instead of pin the tail on the donkey, it will be shove the cock in Christa!" Belle smirked, squeezing Christa's nearly exposed ass firmly and Christa gasped excitedly at Belle's rough touch, her long nails digging into Christa's soft milky ass cheeks "You up for that kind of game?" Belle asked Christa as she gazed at her like she was charming a cobra with a flute.

"Yes, you are the party planner after all, I'm up for anything!" Christa giggled, enjoying Belle taking charge and mesmerized by her sexy gaze.

"Well than, whoever catches perfect sexy you, gets to handcuff you and fuck you first, I even bought my own special thing to use on you do you like that idea miss birthday girl?" Belle smirked, staring at Christa who was blushing from arousal as Belle caressed her stomach, thighs and hips slowly and sensually as she said the words huskily.

"So are we gang-banging her after that?" Max asked, confused as he grinned.

"We cant gang bang her, she only has three holes, what would Belle do, suck her tits?" Lennon chuckled, puffing on another joint and grinning. He always thought Christa was out of his league to be honest so this whole moment still seemed a little surreal, he felt lucky a lot of the time that the trio had taken such a liking to him and his significant other, they had all struck up a very fun and special friendship and it also helped their careers.

"Good possibility!" Belle nodded, grinning "We just have to see how many orgasms the perfect birthday girl can handle!" Belle smiled, squeezing Christa's hips "Maybe after the winner has her, then they get to prepare her for some more sex!" Belle winked and slapped her hand against Christa's ass cheek making her gasp and laugh loudly, arousing her further "So we will all cover our eyes and count for thirty seconds and you get to hide somewhere in the in the meeting rooms, not outside though, not the party room, no balconies, if you go out there in lingerie you will freeze anyway or be arrested for being too sexy so you better play the rules and not be naughty!" Belle grinned wickedly at Christa.

"Thirty seconds isn't long enough to hide!" Christa laughed "You will find me instantly!"

"Good, I want to ravish you!" Graham grinned, walking over to her and starting to suck on her neck like a hungry vampire as he pulled her away from Belle's grasp.

"Graham, get off her!" Belle ordered tugging on the back of his shirt "You can ravish her later or in a moment if you capture her first! Now, let's turn around, get hiding Christa we know you want to be caught anyway!" Belle grinned, pulling Lennon up from the lounge and tugging Graham away like a dog on a leash.

"Christa should have the butt plug in when she hides, then she can't out run whoever catches her!" Max smirked and Christa laughed, feeling another jolt or arousal rush through her.

"Good plan, would you like that?" Belle asked, grinning widely.

"Once again, I am letting you be in charge, because I want the surprises and I know you will look after me!" Christa smiled "If the boys were in charge, I would not be able to walk for a week I'm sure so that's why I'm glad you are in charge of the kinky birthday games!" She laughed.

"We will all pamper you if you can't walk though!" Graham laughed, going and grabbing the plug.

"I agree, just in case things get carried away, we will take care of our birthday girl!" Max winked and Christa felt more turned on "We just all want a piece of your special cake tonight though!" He added glancing at her lower half before his gaze hovered at her breasts and he winked cheekily. .

"You lot are treating me like a pornstar or a high class hooker, it's only me, I don't even really see the big attraction even though I like the attention!" Christa chuckled.

"You are sexy, perfect, beautiful, smart, naughty, can out drink and out snort all of us so now can we get this game happening, I want to fuck my you!" Graham laughed walking back over with the plug which he held up to her lips "Get it wet before I shove it up your ass!" He said and she smirked, turned on by words as she began to erotically lick the plug, running her tongue all over it before sucking on it teasingly as Belle smiled and pulled Christa's underwear down, parting her ass cheeks.

"You can do the honours Graham!" Belle winked as Graham pulled the plug out of Christa's mouth, her eyes were dark with lust and she already felt excited.

"Gladly!" He grinned going behind his wife and bending her over while Belle held her ass cheeks open, he then began to slide the plug into her ass, Christa moaned and whimpered excitedly as she felt her ass being forced to accommodate the toy, it always spasmed and burnt slightly at first but it was such an overpowering feeling, she loved it as Graham put more pressure onto the plug until finally her sphincter gave in and the plug invaded her sensitive rectum causing her to gasp loudly as she enjoyed the pleasurable pain, especially as Graham slapped her ass and chuckled "That will be gaping later by the time we all finish with it, so enjoy its last night for a while of it being that tight!" He said huskily.

"Gladly, it already feels so good!" Christa moaned, gasping again as she began to straighten up, giggling excitedly though as Belle gave a teasing slap to her arse which caused her to grasp the plug more which sent off even more sensations before the younger woman then pulled her underwear back up.

"No removing it until someone else does, that's our version of pinning the tail on the donkey except its stick the tail in the birthday girl!" Belle giggled, kissing Christa's cheek.

"And what a sexy birthday girl!" Max chuckled with Lennon nodded as well, their eyes glued on what they just saw, their cocks getting harder by the second.

Christa giggled, barely still having adjusted to the exciting feeling of the plug deep within her until Belle then clapped "Now we shall let the games begin, go hide Christa while I get ready to catch you!" Belle winked, going and grabbing a bag she had under the table with a strap on inside.

"How big is it?" Christa asked curiously, smiling, feeling herself getting wet as she became more aroused once she glanced at what Belle was up to realising she must have bought a strap on, she also was still excited from the plug.

"You will have to wait and see if I catch you or after it!" Belle smirked before glancing to Lennon "Lenny, help me put it on, Graham you count and Max you can get some cocaine ready, we will have a snort before we find and fuck our prey!" Belle grinned "In five seconds, Chris, you can go hide!"

Christa squealed once the five seconds were up and bolted off to find somewhere in their hidden part of the office building. She loved the whole uncertainty of the situation, it was like a gamble about who would find her first, she was beyond excited and felt her underwear drenched already with her arousal especially after hurrying about to hide had sent of jolts of excited tingles from the plug moving around with every step and especially now she was crouched down trying to hide under a table, soon footsteps getting closer and closer to her as she hid behind a filing cabinet best she could, wondering who it was who would find her and give her the real present first.

 The rest of the story is on Amazon, please support my writing if you can I appreciate you all so much 😊