BAD FRENDA!!!!

Don't play video until prompted to.

Mikoto stood in the girl's bathroom looking at herself critically. Did her hair look okay? Her face wasn't a mess was it? Should she consider makeup?

Mikoto shook her head in disgust. Makeup!? She hated makeup! That wasn't her at all!! Why was she so flustered?

5 minutes till 3:30.. till she got to see that boy again.

Erza peeked her head in to the bathroom. "Hey Misaka! Time to go! hmmm.. I've never been to a gaming club before.. should be fun."

"Right." said Mikoto, blushing. "F-fun..."

Mikoto and Erza walked back to the Gaming Club room, to find Lucy, Accelerator, Natsu, Touma, and Aiko there.. staring at a note.

"This is bad.." Accelerator muttered.

"H-hey guys." said Mikoto. "Er.. where's the other co-president?"

"She.. WAS KIDNAPPED!!" Aiko exclaimed, pulling out her I-Pod and playing dramatic music. "DUN DUN DUN!!!"

"Wait.. what!?" Mikoto exclaimed.

"Kidnapping? One of our students!?" Erza's gaze turned livid and she grabbed the note out of Natsu's hand. "Not in my school..."

The note was crudely written.

"We have taken your president. If you want her back, you will come to the park at 4:00, and bring all your game data and ideas. Otherwise, we will keep her forever, her knowledge on over 103,000 original award winning game ideas will be useful to us!

signed, your mysterious captors, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

p.s. Aiko, if you didn't play ominous music during the laughing part of this ransom note, you are a jerk.."

Aiko, who hadn't played any music at this point, looked down sadly. "Awww.."

"It's one of the rival game clubs.." Touma growled. "They do this stuff every year!! Last time they took Aiko and made her dance on a tightrope over a pool of the smelliest trash imaginable!! Such misfortune.."

"I had no idea that the Gaming Club suffered so much abuse from the other schools.." said Lucy with slight shock.

"Yeah.. but this is the worst one yet." said Accelerator. "Index's awesome knowledge of award winning games is what has made our club top notch every year, even if we don't make first place. And she has an idea for this year, an online MMO that will shake the nation if it gets created.. no the world!!"

"We call it.. League of Awesomeness!" said Aiko.

"We agreed on League of Legends." said Touma.

"I don't know.. I kinda like League of Awesomeness!" said Natsu. "Is there food involved?"

"Well usually with Index it is.. but this game will be a free to play with optional pay to play unlockables.. where you can play as an assortment of different characters called champions.. well.. she plans to sell the game to a company called Riot Games if it's a huge success." said Touma. "We have to save Index!! THE ENTIRE FUTURE OF THE GAMING CLUB IS AT STAKE!!!"

"And not just that.." Natsu's face contorted with anger. "They kidnapped somebody from OUR school.. that's something I can't stand for.. LET'S GO BEAT EM UP!!!!"

"Or.. we could call the police?" said Lucy.

Natsu scratched his chin. "Hmmmm call the police.. orrrr... WE CAN BEAT EM UP!!!!"

"Heheheheheheh..." Accelerator licked his lips. "Police would only get in the way of ripping out their livers..."

Mikoto shivered. "Is everyone in this school so violent!?"