chapter four

(Charlie's pov)

The next morning I woke up in a warm embrace to the smell of mint and cedar wood that made me insistly want to curl up and go back to sleep. The morning sun was seeping through the curtains grazing my face lightly slowly waking me. As I slowly open my eyes I'm meet with a room I don't recognize but when i look over a bit i remember what happened the other night and where I was. With a yawn I slowly turned in place and was meet with a chest.

I move forward to see who I was with and when I do I instantly blush. It was Elijah and his sleeping face looked so peaceful and his hold on me was tight as if he was afraid to let me go. I was moving a bit to much that it seemed to wake him. His eyes slowly opened, when his eyes landed upon me his lips slowly tugged up into a smile which made me blush again.

I looked away from his gaze but I could still feel his eyes on me and it was making me feel weird.

"Morning" he stated in this deep sexy morning voice that sent shivers down my spine. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable under his lustful gaze so I tried to move and get out of the bed. When I made a move to leave his grip tighten. I looked back at him only to be met a searing kiss.

I never kissed anyone before so it was unskilled on my end so I left the kiss in his control. His hands slowly made its way up my body and under the curves of the blankets. When he reached the small of my back he pulled me forward while the other hand went up my neck where he gripped my hair deepening the kiss. He tugged me hair a little which earned a light gasp from me, in that chance his tongue swiftly entered my mouth.

He was exploring my mouth to no extent and I was hooked. A small moan left my lips as his tongue hit the bridge of my mouth and just like that I was gone. This kiss was so intoxicating that I couldn't even think straight. His hand that was pulling me close to him moved upper on my body. Being able to feel his hot hands on me made something in me tingle and I was begging for more of it. When his hand made its way under my shirt, on towards my nipples he didn't waste anytime playing with. I gasped loudly when he pinched my left nipple. The sensation of pleasure and pain was sending me into overdrive.

He was torturing me at this point and I could barely breathe so I pulled away. Our eyes meet in the middle and just before he moved his head to my neck I caught a glimpse of a smirk. He rolled on top of me to where he was in between my legs and when he did I felt something hard poking me in my backside. He trailed light kisses down my neck leaving small bit in-between. At one point he sucked on a spot on my neck that had me moaning for more.

Just before anything could be more heated a knock came to the door and scared me so much that I ended up pushing his off the bed. The loud thud made me wince and look over the bed but before I could apologize another knock came to the door. Elijah who was still on the floor groaned, got up off said floor and walked over to the door. Once he was there he opened it and because his body was so big I couldn't see who was there. I could hear a little talking and after a few minutes he shut the door with a loud sigh and walked back over to the bed.

"I-im sor-rry.....I d-didnt mean t-to push y-you." I stuttered out a pathetic excuse of apology that I scolded myself mentally. I was expecting worse to come but all he did was chuckle which again made me blush in embarrassment.

"It alright no need to apologize I understand" he stated ina clam voice that made me relaxed and I instantly stop worrying.

"Where going somewhere so get ready I'll have clothes for you when your done." He said after a while a silence. Before I could ask about it further he left the room. I sat the stunned I couldn't do much but question things. After what seemed to be hours if me just sitting there and him still not coming back I got off the bed and went to that bathroom to shower its really the only thing I could do at the moment anyway.