chapter six

I think it's a bit ti early for sum of that smexy stuff so for an alternative there will be a date

Also o might change the scene in the other book because I think it's bad j want to improve it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Charlie's pov)

This morning felt different for an odd reason. For starters Elijah wasn't in bed that morning and people where running around like crazy (more then usually) and I was told to stay in the room. My breakfast was brought to me as well as my clothes to change in. I still didn't leave the room though so I had to find a way to keep myself busy.

With a room so big they didn't really have a lot of stuff to do in here. The most they had was books and a TV. I've decided to watch something on the TV since it seemed more time consuming.

I put it on a show about these superhero teens that fight crime to save there city. Out of all of them I really hate the spike haired one, he's the leader but he's also annoying. Although my favorite is the girl that wear the purple cloak, I kinda understand her.

As time went by I learned that there was a ball to be set early next week and thar they were preparing for it and that's why I couldn't go done stairs. It really wasn't that bad I got to eat lunch in the room while watching TV. The only problem was is that Elijah wasn't here with me.

After some time I got a little tired so I decided to change out of what I was wearing on put on a comfy sweater. The sweater was a little to big for me and I kinda liked that it was it made me few safe and sleepy. Once I was changed I went to bed, got under the blankets and got comfy in the sheets as I went to sleep.

Kiss

Kiss

Kiss

"Ugh"  I groaned at whatever was kissing my neck. I wanted it to stop but at the same time not. The person didn't stop the kisses and started kissing my face and forehead to.

"Come on sleepy head wake up"

I shot up from my lying position with wide eyes. It was Elijah and I was so happy to see him that I lunged at him for a tight hug. He chuckled at my actions but still hugged me back. I let out a content sigh as I was in his embrace, he made me will warm and loved and I would be lying if I didn't say he made me feel tingly inside.

"I missed you" I said first breaking the silence.

His hold on me become tighter and hus head soon was rested on my head. I inhaled his scent and if possible I was more calmer then before.

He was first to pull away from the hug. When he did so he pulled my face in his hand and made me look at him, when I eye meet my breath hitched.  His eyes were dark and so emotionless but there was a hint of something in there that I couldn't make out.

"I'm taking you somewhere today be ready in 30." He stated and then let go of my face and waked out of the room.

I sat there for a minute before getting  up cause he basically just asked me on a date. A real date, I've never been on one before and I'm sure it won't be disappointing.

I toke a quick shower and got my clothes ready for when I was ready. I did my hair and put on a little makeup, and like always an all black outfit. Not gonna lie but black looks super stylish, plus it go's with a lot of things.