𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝

I woke up in Colby's bed. I already knew that I made a few mistakes lying to him and not telling him the full truth.

"Good morning beautiful" Colby spoke lightly

He trusted me. And I knew he did I just needed to gain our friendship back.

"I'm so sorry Colby" I plead

"It's okay I know you would never do something like that to me" Colby responded

I gave him a smile but I knew that wasn't enough.

"I can prove it to you I'll kill Clay and we can live a great life together" I say

I got up and started getting ready. I needed to look hot to get Clay's attention.

I kissed Colby on the forehead as I gently closed the door.

"Ashley we're leaving" I said

"Huh right now?" She questioned

I nodded my head and signalled her to the car.

I told her what the plan was to murder my ex love of my life and she agreed to everything.

"Are you sure" She asked

"Yes I can't kill Colby he's my best friend" I responded

She looked away over to the window. I knew she liked Nick and I felt bad that we were going to put him through something terrible but there was no way I was letting Clay kill me first.

After a while we finally made it to the castle. I was nervous and Ashley could tell.

We walked over to the big entrance and I took a while to walk in.

"I see you came back for me love" I heard in the background.

Clay. Great.

"No I didn't come back for you. I just wanted to give you a visit" I spoke while looking around to try and see where this mysterious voice came from.

All of the sudden Clay stepped right in front of me with a gun pointing to my head.

"Princess I'm so sorry I have to do this but you made me" Clay pouted

I laughed right in his face as I grabbed his right foot and tackled him to the ground.

My elbow was digging into his stomach. Each time he spoke the worse it was for him.

Nick walked into all of this happening.

"Ashley don't look" I said

I grabbed Clays gun and shot in him the head 12 times evenly.

"We got to go before Nick calls the cops" I say

We ran out of there as fast as we could.

Ashley looked back and saw Nick standing there right by Clay with tears rolling down his eyes.

"I know Ashley but if you want to run away with them now is your chance" I commented

I'm not sure why I said that.

"I'm sorry Y/N" Ashley ran to Nick.

I knew it. She is a backstabbing ass hole just like everyone else in the group. But without people I wasn't really in a mafia gang anymore, it was just me. Alone.

I don't know if I'm upset or mad at what just happened. I told her she could go but I thought we were best friends and she would never want to be separated.

I reached the limo and opened the door.

"Drive" I ordered to the driver.

We started to drive back to Sam and Colby's house.

After a while I made it back to their house and I opened the doors.

While I walked inside I still didn't know if Clay was dead or not. I also didn't know if Ashley would ever come back.

"Where's Ashley?" Sam questioned

"She's no longer going to be around us anymore" I replied while looking at the ground.

I walked up the stairs into Colby's room where I face planted into his blankets and cried.

I was so confused. I didn't know how I felt.

I get angry and sad and disappointed I felt every emotion a human could possibly feel. Or maybe I'm just overreacting.

"Y/N?" Colby spoke

He walked in as he said my name.

"Yes?" I whispered

"I know you're overwhelmed but I just wanted to tell you that someone is here for you" Colby responded

I got up slowly as I walked past him and stared at him for a little bit. I was just admiring him.

I smiled then walked away. I opened up the front door to see Clay.

What the fuck.
Why was he here?
How did he know I was here?
How did he find the house?

Then I thought for a couple minutes while I stared at his bruised head from all the shots.

How did he survive?

I realized at that moment, that I knew two people.

Ashley and Colby's crazy ex-girlfriend.

Great.

A/N: I really like writing books and making them. I might start to publish some or make books and not have them as for people to purchase. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the story, but don't get to comfortable with Colby because this is a Dream x Reader ;) I'm going to try and publish 2-3 chapters a day, but I'm not sure when this book will end.

Word count: 859