𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓

I walked out of their house and went straight into my car.

I questioned myself on why I cared so much. We weren't even dating and I don't think he had feelings for me. He was about to be married and I didn't want to ruin it for him.

Even though his fiancé is a bitch.

"Y/n! Please don't go!" He yelled

I started the car and drove off. Yes it was a bitch move, but something I was about to do would probably be a bitch move too, so I didn't care.

When I caused a huge scene I drove over to Clays house.

I listened to my favourite playlist while I sang to the lyrics.

Once I arrived at Clays house I got out of the car and went to his door.

"Clay!" I yelped while searching for an answer

He opened the door and hugged me.

"Uhhh" I spoke

"Yes?" He questioned

I shrugged and walked inside.

"Let's get the gang back together" I told him straight up.

He looked surprised like he's never seen daylight before.

"Like Right now?" He asked

"Yeah, like right now" I replied "When we split and I left the mafia business I felt that something was missing like a part of me was connected to the mafia business and of course you but that doesn't have to do with anything"

He gave me a smirk.

"I've been feeling the same" He replied "Now let's get this mission started"

I changed into a different outfit and he did the same.

We jumped into his car and started to drive to the location we were going to kill.

I thought to myself.

Do I really want to do this?

Maybe me and Colby are meant for each other. Just not in this lifetime.

"Are you ready to do this?" Clay asked

"Yes" I replied

"Let's go kill Colby" Clay cheered.

A/N: IM SO SORRY IT HAS TO END THIS WAY! This book was fun to write but word block was really doing me dirty, anyways. I have two new stories I'm going to start writhing but one at a time because I'll otherwise start mixing the two together, but this is my first story that I've finished so be kind please.

Word count: 383