#1 - Icarus

"One, two, three, four- NOW!"

Tommy jumped into action as soon Tubbo's voice ran clear in his earpiece. In a matter of about five minutes, three men were tied by the wrists with zip-ties meanwhile a gun lay discarded on the other side of the floor.

"Time?"

"Four minutes, 43 seconds, impressive for you."

Tommy squawked and immediately fled into rambles about how he was the biggest man and that four minutes and 43 seconds was in fact under five minutes, when he was shortly cut off by Tubbo's voice.

"Police'll be there soon, you might want to get outta there before they beat your ass."

When Tommy bounced back into indignant cries he did in fact begin to move out, fleeing towards the rooftops by wing. It wasn't until he heard the soft giggling through the earpiece that he stopped himself and huffed out a final breath.

"Any other nearby crime, Bee boy?"

"Hmmm- oh! A mugging is occurring on 24th Street, 3rd Alley."

Tommy whistled as he switched direction in order to stop the crime, (I have a way with words, I know.)

It wasn't till he was flying over 21st Street that he felt the burning eyes of someone watching him. He spun around and glared down upon everything he could find but came up with nothing.

"Hey Tubbs did you see anything on the cams?"

"I don't think so, did you spot something, should I check back?"

Tommy shook his head, even though Tubbo couldn't see it.

"No, it was probably nothing, we've got more important matters to attend to."

A grin spread across the vigilantes features before he swiftly swooped down onto 24th and put the two muggers in question down quickly and easily.

And with that the short interaction was forgotten, it surely wasn't that important.

-. -- .- -. -- .--. -- .--. -- .--. -- .-

--(earlier that week or something)--

-. -- .- -. -- .--. -- .--. -- .--. -- .-

The winged man leaned back slightly as he watched his sons sit in shock, although, one was making much more obvious than the other.

"Phiiiillll, why do we have to do this specific case, why can't we just pass it down to the Dream Team or something."

Phil sighed, "Wil, I've told you, this vigilante isn't just a low-district wannabe hero, their an avian." He emphasized the last word, making it clear that it was quite high on Wilbur's should be important list.

Techno stirred at this, "It doesn't make sense, surely they would be in the system if they were from D'esempi." Phil shook his head.

"Mate, the better portion of the lower districts have very little registration on our databases."

Wilbur immediately looked up, "What? How, wouldn't that- isn't that dangerous?!" Techno replied this time, "Of course it is, but it's not like we can forcibly register people down there, villains would start swarming the area to gain attention and then said people we were trying to register we would have to protect."

Before Wilbur could speak again Phil interrupted, "Either way, we've got this case, so therefor, we will in fact be patrolling in district 20 and higher, in order to incapacitate, rehabilitate, whatever the vigilante needs help-"

"Icarus."

Techno looked down slightly furrowing his brow, "The vigilante will be called Icarus."

Phil slowly continued, "-Whatever Icarus needs help with to stop the non legalness of their situation."

Wilbur groaned, having an intense urge to bang his head on the table (only being withheld by Techno's firm hand on his shoulder.)

No way in hell would he track down a stupid vigilante because they have a pair of feathers super-glued to their back.

Yet Wilbur didn't quite have a choice in the matter, so while Techno and Phil discussed the specifics of the case he simply wallowed in his own despair in one of the shitty chairs that the old budget boss bought for the SBI room.

Fan-fucking-tastic, they've gotta a road trip ahead of them.

a/n

yooooooo,

introduction is finished, yipee, it's 1:30 a.m.

all good things, all good things.

anyways, I had a jolly time writing this and I am not going to be sleeping for a while, so good night, good morning ummm,

good day sir-

sorry

btw, this is kinda my coping for Techno's death so he will be alive and in full glory in this fic and definately (cannot spell that for the life of me) does not work for the government.

please be respectful, farewell :]