Chapter 42: Micah

I couldn't hold back, I tried but seeing her under me like that, clenching around me moaning my name, I couldn't. She sighs smirking and I wrap my arm under her and make her sit in my lap. She lays her head on my shoulder.

"Five." She says and I smile. I wonder if she's ever watched porn with her previous boyfriends? I mean, when she was watching that it was hot watching her whole body respond to the scene. Her lips parted, her cheeks went flush, her breathing quickened, when I saw her like that, I wanted to get her to release.

"Kitten, have you ever watched porn with your previous boyfriends?" I spit out. She pulls away look me in the eye before shaking her head. "I know that really wasn't porn but still." I say and she smirks a tiny bit.

"Never, why?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I have that's all." I say simply.

"Okay." She whispers, I feel her clench around me and I close my eyes loving the feel of her. I turn back over, like we were before hovering over her, she blushes and I pull out of her. I start walking to the bathroom to clean myself up. "Where are you going?" She asks and I turn to her smirking.

"To clean myself up." I tell her and she smirks getting up to follow me. She tried picking up her t-shirt but I took it from her shaking my head. "I want to look at what's mine." I chime and she looks at me.

"Yes, Sir." She whispers, I hold my hand out and let her walk-in front of me to the shower.

I watch her walk in front of me, her hair just below her ass, I can still tell when she tries to hide a shiver bunching up her shoulders a tiny bit and I smirk. We get to my bathroom and I step in taking off the condom, she stops at the door watching me, I walk over to the shower turning it on waiting for it to get warm. She steps into the shower behind me and when the water is warm, I step under it and she walks standing in front of me.

"What should I wear tonight?" I look down at her smirking. She's not much shorter than me but short enough to look down at her.

"Kitten, wear a dress it doesn't have to be fancy." I tell her. We are going to an Italian restaurant, not only because I love it but because I know she loves Italian. She rolls her eyes then I wrap a hand around her throat. "Don't roll your eyes at me." I glare at her and she blushes before looking down.

"I'm sorry." She whispers and I tighten my hold diverting her gaze back to me.

"That's three." I tell her and her eyes widen, she catches herself and relaxes.

"Yes, Master." She chimes and I let go of her. "I need more details to dress how you like, Master." She whispers and an idea clicks with me.

"Would you like me to lay something out?" I ask and she nods.

"That will work." She agrees, she kneels down in front of me and my cock hardens. "Can I?" She whispers and I nod.

"Yes, baby." I rasp, my breathing quickening, she takes my cock in her hand and licks my tip. "Kitten." I hum but she only smirks at me.

"I want to taste you." She whispers and I groan I feel her suck my tip and I clench my fists. She takes me until I hit the back of her throat and I put my hand on the back of her head.

"Fuck, Kitten." I groan she sucks around me making my jaw drop. I see her swollen pink lips around me and I almost come from the sight. "Touch yourself for me." I order. She moans around me putting a hand on her breast before flicking her nipples.

"Good Girl." I praise and I see that look in her eyes sparkle, she starts sliding my length in and out of her mouth. I hit the back of her throat each time my hand resting on the back of her head the other still at my side. I watch as she pleases me and herself, I groan when she starts sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. "That a girl." I close my eyes biting my lip.

She sucks around me and I draw in a breath opening my eyes seeing her eyes filled with lust. I love when she has that look in her eyes, so beautiful, so vulnerable, and so close to falling apart. She moans around me and whimpers and I tighten my hold on her hair.

"I'm so close, Kitten." I coo and she sucks around me then holds my sack in her hand I groan. "I'm coming, baby." I rasp, she swallows me down eagerly, and thrusts her fingers in her with a whimper. "Come for me." I order, and she moans as I step back from her watching her juices coat her fingers.

"You taste good." She whispers looking up at me and I walk to her running my fingertips along her jaw before putting them under her chin.

"You're beautiful, Kitten." I coo and I see her melt a little bit I smirk at her. "Let me take care of you, now." I tell her and I step back as she stands up, I get some shampoo and start washing her hair and she closes her eyes leaning into my touch.

I was serious when I told her that I was giving this a shot, I want to see how we end up, I want to see how far we make it, at times like this I think we are going to last forever. I want her to be happy, I want her to find a big love and have whatever she envisions as her dreams. Now, when I am washing her hair and she has her eyes closed looking so at peace, so relaxed, her cheeks flush, her lips puffy, I want everything with her. I want the big house the kids, the life with her at my side. I want her and a part of me thinks I always will, she has found her way in, no one ever has.

"Micah." She whispers and I look at her, I take my hands out of her hair and she walks forward letting the water rinse the shampoo out. "When should I be ready?" She asks.

"I can give you an answer when we are out of here, but you have time." I tell her and she nods.

"Since we are going on a date tonight are you going to train me?" She whispers.

"No, Kitten. I have to say I don't think you need training anymore." I tell her and I see her eyes flicker with a bit of sadness. "What is it, Kitten?" I want to know if I have upset her, I need to know.

"I like going in the room." She whispers and I kiss her forehead.

"Who said anything about not going in the room, Kitten? You are my sub, of course we will spend time in there." I explain.

"I know that, but I want to keep going in there as much as possible." She says and I arch a brow. "Please?" She finishes and I smirk.

"Of course, Kitten." I agree. We continue our shower in an amicable silence and when we get out, I order her to stand outside her room while I pick out her clothes.

"Nothing underneath." I demand, she blushes.

"Okay, Master." She whispers, I walk to her and kiss her cheek. Then I walk out satisfied with what I put out and go to get ready myself.