#__3.1__#

(Here He Stand For Aatreya and she for irisha)

AUTHOR POV---

When aatreya reached the basement he sees 5 boys who r beaten badly laying on the floor, chill ran down everyone spine as they locked eyes with the imposing figure of Aatreya.

The hairs on the back of the boys neck stood on end, a primal instinct warning them of the danger that lurked nearby,
Their heart pounded in their ears, drowning out all other sound as pure terror gripped them.

Taking the rod from bodyguard hand aatreya bent on his knees, and holding one of boys colour he Uttered"pata hai tum sab ko kya galti kiye ho, naaa galti nehi gunah kiye ho, pehale to ladki ki ijat ke upar haat dala upar se sala kisi aur ki nehi meri behan ke, meri behan madh***** pata bhi hai kitne najo se paala hai or tum saalo ne usse chune ki kosish kii, hara**** "

I am skipping the torture scene even it's lil bit hard for me to write those things but in future if scene like this needed i will write it...

When aatreya was done with the boys , he was dripping with blood from head to toe, those boys are laying lifelessly there, some of there body part is missing & someone don't have head ..

"Salo tum sabko paise de kar paal raha hoon, ek hiin kaam tha tum logo ka meri behan ka khayal rakhna utna nehi kar paye maa****** , saying this he shoots the bodyguards on there arms &legs, a saja zindagi bhar yaad rakhna kutto, mere ghar ke ijat ka khayal nehi rakh paye to namard ke barabar ho sab, paise le kar nikal jao yaha se , dubara kabhi apna chehara
mat dikhna barna zinda gaad dunga sabko"

After killing them aatreya called his other bodyguards to clean the mess & throw there bodies . Aatreya head to toe is covered with blood so he can't go in front his family like this he first took shower in his office bathroom (office Rathore's have in college bcz they are owner and trustee) and change in to his suit after getting ready he directly go towards the hospital where his whole family is waiting. seeing him there Rathore's become shocked , they didn't infrom him they thought he will come after 2days when his meeting will end but to there adversity aatreya is there standing in his all glory , how can they forgot he is ASR BEFORE them everything will reach him first..

Ambika rushed to her brother(aatreya), throwing her arms around him in a desperate embrace. Aatreya returned the hug, holding her trembling form tightly as he felt her tears soaking into his shirt. Seeing his sister's distress, Aatreya's instinct was to seek vengeance against those bastards again who caused her this much pain. But as Ambika's sobs wracked her body, he fought to suppress his rage, instead focusing on consoling her.

Shh, it's alright I'm here now," Aatreya murmured, running a soothing hand down her back. But Ambika continued to cry, the trauma still fresh. Aatreya's brow furrowed as he realized mere words would not be enough. With a gentle but authoritative tone, he commanded, "Ambika, be quite."

Ambika immediately fell silent, her tears subsiding as she instinctively obeyed. Aatreya knew his word was law in their family ,his orders were not to be questioned. Now that Ambika had calmed, he turned his attention to the situation at hand.

He had come here to meet the girl, for whom his sister had been kept safe. Glancing around, Aatreya spotted two young women and an older man standing outside what he presumed was the girls hospital room. They must be her relatives, he deduced. Aatreya steeled himself, preparing to face this new player in the intricate web that had ensnared his family.