PROLOGUE

A radiant bride stood by the window, the twinkling lights of the night sky reflecting in her eyes bright with anticipation. Today marked the culmination of her deepest dreams - to be joined as one with the man who had utterly captured her heart.

This moment of joyful reverie was shattered by approaching footfalls, heavy treads echoing ominously down the corridor. As the door burst open, her breath caught in her throat. There he was, her husband-to-be, silhouetted in the entryway.

For an instant, his gaze took in the romantic setting - velvet-petaled roses strewn across the rich carpeting, flickering candlelight casting a warm glow. But rather than the softening she'd hoped for, his expression impossibly hardened further.

In three punishing strides, he closed the distance between them. The slender frame of girl convulsed as his cruel grip seized a fistful of her intricately-coiled hair. With one brutal wrench, the knot was torn asunder, precious strands ripping free in his merciless grasp.

A scream rent the air, primal and laced with mortal terror. For in that shattering moment, irisha grasped the brutal truth - she had been caged by a monster behind the altar. As her chestnut tresses rained down, the woman she had been died along with her innocence.

This was no beginning, but a fresh circle of hell from which there would be no deliverance.

If you want to know more then dig inside🖤😉

Before anything let me clear something

If you don't like innocent, soft with time fierce female character then the book is not for you..

I am a new writer and it's my first book so it's normal i will make mistakes .
My characters are not perfect they have there own flaws,
Mature content will be there, before any mature scene i will let u guys know ....

You will find many short and long chapters, some chapter can also make u bored but i can assure you, you will enjoy it also and my characters are not perfect..

Most importantly 90% chapter will have author pov🙃

My book contains
1.age gap
2.abuse
3.trauma
4.self harm
5.most importantly it is just a book , so don't relate it to real life
6.somethings you will find umusual
7.lastly it's purely my imagination

I have done chapter editing and plot changing so if u had read the book before then read it again...