Chapter 1 (🌑DARK SOUL)

Here he will stand for aatreya

UNKNOWN POV -

The young boy, not more than 6 years old, raced down the dark, damp alleyway, his little legs pumping as fast as they could carry him. Pain shot through his limbs with every step, but the fear of what was chasing him drove him onward. He had no idea where he was going, only that he had to keep moving, to get away from the danger that lurked behind him.

His heart pounded in his chest, the sound of his own ragged breathing filling his ears. All he could think about was reaching his mother, burying himself in her warm embrace, where he would be safe. But the alley seemed to stretch on endlessly, and he had no idea if he was even heading in the right direction.

The boy's muscles ached, his lungs burning, but he dared not slow down. The footsteps behind him were growing closer, and the sound of a gunshot echoed through the narrow passage, filling him with a paralyzing terror. He pushed himself harder, willing his tired body to keep moving, to escape the unseen threat that pursued him.

As he ran, the memories of his mother flooded his mind - her gentle smile, her soothing voice, the comfort of her arms. He clung to those recollections, using them as a beacon to guide him through the darkness, a glimmer of hope in the midst of his desperate flight.

The alley seemed endless, and the boy's legs threatened to give out, but still he ran, his shivering body fueled by pure adrenaline and the desperate need to survive. He could hear the footsteps closing in, the sound of his pursuer's heavy breathing, and he knew that he had to keep going, no matter how much it hurt.

Finally, the alley came to an end, and the boy burst out into the open, his eyes wide and his breath coming in ragged gasps. But the respite was short-lived, as he realized that he had no idea where he was or which way to turn. Trembling, he scanned his surroundings, searching for any sign of safety, any way to escape the nightmare that had enveloped him.

And as he woke, his heart still pounding, the man realized that this was no dream, but a memory that had haunted him for decades, a trauma that had left an indelible mark on his soul. He shuddered, the darkness and the fear still clinging to him, a reminder of the horrors he had faced as a child, and the scars that would never truly heal.

The man is non other than aatreya.. he hear the alarm sound after stopping the alarm ,Aatreya strode into his home gym, his muscular frame glistening with sweat after a grueling workout. Even in this relaxed setting, his presence commanded attention - the rippling muscles that stretched beneath his tanned skin, the chiseled features that could have graced the cover of any high-fashion magazine.

As Aatreya caught his breath, his personal assistant, Pratab Rana, knocked on the gym door. The young man's eyes widened as he took in the sight of his employer, a barely-contained admiration evident in his expression. Pratab a man in his twenties  had always been captivated by Aatreya's striking good looks, but in this moment, it was all he could do to maintain his composure.

Aatreya's deep, rough voice cut through Pratab's reverie. "What is it, Pratab?"

Pratab bowed his head, the fear of displeasing his formidable boss palpable. "Sir, your parents have been trying to reach you. They're worried and need you to call them back."

Aatreya's brow furrowed, a hint of concern crossing his features. Without a word, he strode over to his phone and dialed his mother's number. After a brief exchange, his expression softened.

"I'll be back in two days, Mom," Aatreya said, his voice tinged with a rare gentleness. "Take care of Grandma until then. I have some important work to attend to."