7...

HE STAND FOR AATREYA
&SHE FOR IRISHA

AUTHOR POV----

Irisha has been feeling like ,that someone was  watching her lately, but she doesn't know who.
Today She  had her last exam, which was in her favorite subject of mathematics. Despite not studying much due to health issues, she feels she did well on the exam.
Irisha have good  understanding of math and for her  it's easier to get good marks in difficult subjects like math compared to other subjects.

However, Irisha is experiencing bad cramps due to her period, and she's unsure if it's normal to have her period twice in one month, wondering if she has some kind of PCOD issue.

Irisha feels happy &envious of how beautiful and close her cousins and her friend Ambika are, both inside and out.

After her exam, Irisha only has 50 rupees left with her , so she can't afford to eat anything outside and needs to go straight home.

On her way to the bus stop, Irisha sees a young girl begging for food her heart wrench at the side, in this age children's should go to school not beg around everywhere while many people are wasting food . She  feels strongly against people wasting resources when others are in need, so she decides to help the girl.no matter how much irisha have suffered she have never wasted food in her life, she clearly know how it feel beg for food after all she have done this uncountable times in front of her uncle &aunt..

Irisha approached the little girl, who was about 10 meters away, and bent down towards her. With a gentle tone, Irisha asked, "What happened, baby? Are you hungry?"

The little girl nodded her head, looking up at Irisha with a worried expression.

Irisha then took the girl's hand and led her towards a nearby pav bhaji stall,( a famous Indian street food) vendor. She ordered a plate of pav bhaji and sat down on a bench outside the stall, pulling the little girl into her lap.

"What's your name, baby? Where are your parents?" Irisha asked the child softly.

"My name is Anu, didi. I don't have a father, and my mother has been sick for the past two days. That's why I came out to ask people for food," the little girl replied, her eyes filling with tears.

Irisha's heart went out to the child. She gently wiped away Anu's tears and said, "Oh, Anu, you're so brave. But you shouldn't have to beg for food. What if someone had hurt you? Your mother will be alright, okay? I'll get her some medicine."

When the pav bhaji arrived, Irisha began feeding Anu, making sure the child ate her fill. As she fed Anu, Irisha couldn't help but feel someone's gaze on her. She looked around, but couldn't see anyone.

After Irisha had finished feeding Anu, she paid the pav bhaji vendor 30 rupees, leaving her with only 20 rupees. She knew she needed to get home to help Anu further, but was unsure of what to do.

Suddenly, Irisha felt her phone vibrating in her bag. She pulled it out and was  to see an unknown number calling her. Hesitantly, she answered the call, and a deep, masculine familiar voice spoke - it was Mr. Rathore, the man she both feared and found a sense of peace with.

Irisha was utterly perplexed as to how Mr. Rathore had obtained her phone number, as she had only shared it with her family members and her friend Ambika.