27....

The image 👆up there is click9ed by me 😁 pata nehi kyun dal dii hoon idhar, mood swings bohut ho rahe hai aaj kal mere 😭😭😭😭

SABSE BADI BAAT IN SOME SCENES U GUYS WILL FEEL AATREYA IS TOO TOXIC HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT BUT BUT LET ME CLEAR SOMETHING FROM THE START I HAVE
MENTIONED THAT AATREYA IS A DARK CHARACHTER AND HIS CHARACTER WILLBE NOT CHNAGED AS LIKE OTHEES BOOKS, BUT JUST KNOW ONE THING HE WILL NEVER FORCE HIMSELF ON IRISHA

Na vote mil rahe hain na readers 🥲upar se mere deemag ki asi ki taisi ho rakhi hai🤬, so chup chap vote karo do mere sare chapters ache se barna karela thush doongi sabke mooh main😶‍🌫😒😞😭
(My dramatic ass😒)

IRISHA NATURE WILL BE SAME IN EVERY CHAPTER INNOCENT BUT IN EVERY CHAPTER HER CHARACTER WILL GET A LIL BIT DEVELOPED.....

Jaldi main likhi hoon

Din kharab hai ajj pura

MISTAKE HO SAKTE HAIN CHAP MAIN

Wattpad 2 din se zindagi ki le rahi thi kuch likhne nehi de raha tha , man kara raha hai jaa kar 2 ghuse laga doon

Vote pane ka naya tarika dhundi hoon🥲😑

AUTHOR POV----

"Patni"

Hearing the one word irisha body feeled with goosebumps, Irisha's feelings toward Aatreya were a tangled web of conflicting emotions. One moment she was repulsed by his brash nature, the next she found herself inexplicably drawn to that very quality that so often grated on her nerves. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought about him, goosebumps prickling her skin - a confusing cocktail of excitement, fear, and some unnameable feeling she couldn't quite put her finger on.

It was a constant push and pull within her. His boldness could be off-putting, even offensive at times, yet she couldn't deny the raw magnetism that radiated from him. She both loathed and craved that wild, untamed spirit of his. Disgust and fascination waltzed together in her turbulent heart.

"Patni, kya baat hai ek mahine baad ghar aya aur khatir daari bhi nehi ki tumne,
Acha nahi laga mujhe,

His deep voice rumbled intimately in her ear, the gravelly timbre resonating through her very core,

Irisha's entire body went rigid with shock as Aatreya suddenly materialized behind her, the powerful heat of his frame enveloping her in its masculine embrace. Mere seconds ago, he had been standing by the door. Now he was so maddeningly close that she could feel the scorching whisper of his breath stirring the fine hairs at her nape. His chiseled muscles molded against her like they were two halves of a magnet, inexorably drawn together by unseen forces.

A tremulous gasp parted her lips as Aatreya boldly splayed his right hand at the dip of her waist, the calloused pads of his fingers branding her bare skin. His other palm found her upper arm, holding her firmly against the solid wall of his chest in an imprisoning yet electrifying embrace. The feeling of his naked touch against her sensitive waistline set Irisha's heart thundering with a heady brew of excitement and primal trepidation.

Then his hand began a torturously slow descent, trailing a blazing path from her waist down toward the flare of her hips. The intimate exploration of his questing fingers set every nerve ending aflame with unfamiliar sensations. She was an untried sapling in the forest, powerless against the onslaught of desire he unleashed within her untapped depths. This was uncharted territory that simultaneously terrified and captivated her.