thinking about you...

Will pov

I was just laying there on my bed when my mom called me "coming ma!"great...I walked out of my room and mom was there "it's for you hunny"
She smiled.

"h-hello?"really will stuttering for the first thing you do?God you're an idiot "hey will it's mike" "omg Mike!" I couldn't believe it I thought about how long it's been"will I have to go el's bye" the smile I had on my face disappeared..."bye Michael..."

"whatever.god he's a fucking faggot that's why I love you so much el." "aw I feel the same way about you and what you said about will" they laughed and then kissed...

I hung up was I really a f-faggot...I started to cry.then I heard my alarm go off it was a fucking dream...

when I got up I changed and went out of my room for breakfast "morning hunny bunch how was your na-oh my,will,are you okay?!"

"yeah I'm fine why are you asking?"                "your crying baby" "i am?"i felt my face and there was tear stains shit...
"eh I'm fine ma,I promise" "ok come eat" after we all ate I went to my room and started drawing.

An hour later

"pack everything thing will we're moving back to Hawkins!" "wait really?!" "yes really"

A day later

"will grab you last box we leave in five minutes!" "ok!"i put the last box inside of the U-Haul truck and we were off back to Hawkins.

I fell asleep In the car and when I awoke we were at my childhood house.it probably didn't sell...once we were all unpacked I went into my room and drew because I didn't have anything thing else to do.

"will,hunny come, we're going to mikes"he's 17 now...that means I'm 16...holy shit...when we got there we were greeted by mrs.wheeler "hi everybody!" "hey karen" mom went to talk to Mrs.wheeler and Jonathan went to Nancy's room so I sat on the couch next to mr.wheeler.

"hey will go get me a beer out of the fridge" "y-yes mr.wheeler"i got up and went to the fridge and got out a beer for mr.wheeler."h-here you go Mr.wheeler" "thanks kid" "y-you're welcome Mr.wheeler."

i went upstairs to Holly's room she was up "willy!" "holly!"
I hugged her and we started to draw together,having fun.

*knock knock*"hey it's dinner time" I took Holly downstairs carrying her I put her in her highchair and sitting down where I was told to which was across from mike who just smiled at me.

he looked so pretty and his hair,don't even get me started on it looks like it's fluffier than clouds.after dinner I went home and went to bed.i was a smiling mess.

A week later

I got up and went to the kitchen after turning my alarm off since I woke up early.

mom was already in the kitchen and asked "morning hunny,are you ready for school?"shit I forgot I was going to school.i got up and got ready "why Do I even have to go?school only has a week left" "because if you don't then you can redo freshman year."
"fine let's go"

10 minutes later

I arrived and giving my mom a kiss on the cheek and hugging her before leaving and saying bye.when I got in the school building I couldn't find my class and I didn't want to be late and-i bumped into someone...

"i-i am so sorry I wasn't watch where I was going and I'm trying to find my class before I'm late and I'm probably so late and Im just sorry" "don't worry about it will"
"o-okay um,can you help me find my room please" "yeah sure"mike helped me find my classroom.i can't pay attention for the life of me.all I can think about is Mike and his fluffy hair.when I looked up the bell ringed and I got up to look for my next class.

After school

Finally the last bell rings meaning I can leave but I heard my name when I got out of the school doors and turned around to see Mike."wait will!" "yeah?" "do you wanna come to a party at Steve's?" "a party?"
"yeah! You should come it'll be so much fun!" "uh I don't know..."

"come to the sleepover tonight" "okay" "ill see you then,bye will"
"bye Mike"i went home and thought about the party and I don't have any good clothes to wear so I guess I'll find something.after awhile I found something not really fancy just more comfortable.

oh shit! I'm gonna be late.i walked there instead though because I wanted to take in the scenery it was so pretty.when I got there I knocked on the door and Mike opened it "will!" he said hugging me "mike!" I said hugging back while giggling when I walked in I realized Holly and his parents weren't here.

"where's Holly and your parents?"
"oh they left to go on vacation but me and Nancy didn't wanna go and she's staying with Jonathan for a bit at your house" "o-oh okay" that was great but I realized I didn't bring anything.great..."uhm m-mike?"

"yeah?" "i-i didn't bring anything I would go back but it started to rain"
"do you need something to wear?"
"y-yes" "okay come upstairs"
"o-okay"we went upstairs and Mike gave me grey sweatpants with a white shirt.

"uhm m-mike" "yeah?" "c-can you turn around?" "o-oh y-yeah"
I was blushing way too hard.i got the shirt on but I couldn't...tie the sweatpants to fit me... "m-mike..."
"yes?" "i-i uhm I... I can't tie the sweatpants..."
"oh do you need help?" "y-yes please"
God this is embarrassing...

"okay let me help you"he went to help me and his hand touched my stomach I never knew his hands were that warm.i looked away blushing because I never EVER needed help tying something...
"there."mike said as he giggled a little

"t-thank you" "you're welcome"
We went back downstairs."okay, everyone's coming tonight to have a sleepover." "o-okay"
"so we're gonna surprise them"i liked that I couldn't wait to see max
"oooo i like that idea!"

"they all miss you so much especially max you're all she talks about"i giggled at that."yeah I'd say we've gotten pretty close." "so I guess I'm not your favorite anymore"he said it so dramatically that it was funny.

" of course you are my favorite you were my first ever friend Mike..."
"i know I am because I'm irreplaceable"
"You sure are."