the party

It was the day if the party.school was let out and I was at home I got ready and heard a knock on the door.

i realized I had to go soon since it was already dark out.“will hunny,Mike's here to see you!”
“okay!”i was putting things away and Mike walked in.i turned around and jumped a little since I didn't hear him open the door and come in.“o-oh hi Mike!”
“hey will you ready to go?”
“yeah”

we walked out and said I was staying with Mike for a few days.we went over to Nancy's car and got in.dustin and Lucas were in the car so I sat in the back.and when we were driving there me and Dustin were singing like every song on the radio.

“alright we're here stop singing.”
“aw nancyyyyy”          “aw willlll” Nancy said.Mike chuckled and got out of the car and so did the rest of us.we went to meet up with El and Max while Nancy wondered off to find Jonathan.

“what now?"            “now we have fun”
The way Mike said it...I just...i don't know how to describe it.anyways we went to the kitchen and I just stood in the corner since there wasn't really anything to drink that wasn't alcohol.
“here have this”mike said to me.
“oh i-i don't know...”
“just try it for me please?”
“fine...”i took a little sip and it wasn't that bad“here have it”
“no no no I can't do that”
“just spend the night here we both know Steve anyways.”mike handed me the cup and walked away.

i went and sat on the couch I will say,I'm glad I wore a sweater.i finished the drink and threw the cup away then sat back down on the couch.

an hour passes by and I'm talking to this girl named Shawnee Pourier.
Dustin grabbed my arm and pulled me to Steve's basement where there was alot of people sitting in a group.i sat next to dustin.

“okay so we're gonna play spin the bottle.”          “ill go first”dustin said
“whoever this lands on has to kiss El with tongue for 15 seconds.”dustin spun the bottle and it landed on max.they both reached over to each other and kissed with tongue for 15 seconds.
“okay whoever this lands on has to play seven minutes in heaven with john”
after a few more rounds it got back to dustin he went to my ear and said
“you're not really gonna like this one”
“what do you mean?!”i said with a concerned look.dustin just ignored my question.

“whoever this lands on has to make out
In the bedroom with will all night”
“what the hell Dustin?!” I whispered.
He spun the bottle and it landed on Mike...my crush...I couldn't do this I haven't even had my first kiss yet.

luckily most people were gay or allies so wonderful...everyone got up and and started to head out.me and Mike tried to follow but Dustin stopped us.
“oh come on don't back out”once everybody but me and Mike were out of the basement we heard the sound of a door locking I tried the basement door and it wouldn't open.“fuck...”
“what's wrong?”
“the door is locked.”

We went into the bedroom.
“im guessing it's your first time?”
“oh really what gave it away?”i said in a sarcastic voice.“oh come on now”mike said as he locked the door.
don't be that way...”mike said as he grabs my waist and pulls my close to him.
“are you sure you want to do this will?”
“y-yeah”
“and I have your consent to do things?”
“yeah anything”
anything you say?”he said whispering in my ear.i don't know what to respond with so I just nod my head.

he chuckled
A bit “sit on the bed”i went to go sit one the bed.“a little more up”i scooted up more.“perfect...”the way he said it...
He got onto the bed and started to kiss my lips and then he licked my bottom lip asking for entry.i opened my mouth a little and his tongue was in my mouth in less than a second.

he pushed me back and just kissed me more before leaving a trail of kisses leading to my neck before kissing my neck all over then he sucked on my neck leaving bruises everywhere until he got to this one part on my neck...my soft spot I let out a soft moan not to loud not to quiet just enough for Mike to hear,not intentionally though.

He sucked the spot harder while gripping my thigh.then he just kissed me on the lips again and I could really taste the alcohol he had to drink in my mouth.

“god, you're so pretty will”i was going to say something before I was interrupted by Mike kissing me again.he made his hands from my thighs to my waist and started to take off my sweater that I was wearing.We broke apart from the kiss and he pulled off my sweater and his shirt.

Dustin pov

I was with El max and Lucas in the kitchen and El looked so pissed.
“hey Dustin do you know where Mike and will are?”steve asked.me and max giggled a little “no Steve we haven't”
i said “okay well if you see them tell them they're spending the night.”
“okay that works out perfectly”
“why Dustin?”
“no reason!”
“okay...”

Mike pov

Will's body was so pretty.i just couldn't stop staring at him.

Will pov

I was just looking at Mike while he was staring at me.
“you're fucking gorgeous will byers”
I blushed a bit when he said that.
“are you ready?”
“y-yeah”
“alright if you ever want me to stop tell me okay?”
“o-okay”

After that he took off his pants and I did too.then he pushed me back and kissed my forehead then kissing me down to my neck before he licked my soft spot a little and sucked on it.

Then he left a trail of kisses to my stomach then to my thighs.