Elmax

Max was ranting to El about how how many times her and Lucas had broken up which was A LOT El listened but then max had an idea and said "hey el how about we just you know go to the mall today and just hangout?" "Yes I'd love that!" El responded. Max blushed a little and said "Alright then, let's meet up at 3" "okay!" El responded. Max hung up.

Time skip to 3 "El!" Max shouted el noticed Max and ran up to her and hugged her. Max's heart skipped beat but ignored it and said "let's go to some stores!!" Max grabbed el by her arm and went to a bunch of stores. They bought a few things. After shopping el and max were still at the mall so they decided to buy some hot dogs. While they were eating, Max suggested to go to emEl's place after they were done eating El said "that sounds fun! Let's go after we're done eating" "okay" Max responded.

They went to Elevens house and went into her room and started talking about random things. "Wanna watch a movie?" Eleven said "yeah sure!" Max responded they walked out of the bedroom, and hopper just went to the store to buy some food a few minutes ago. El played on a movie and sat on the sofa with max while they watched a comedy movie which was really funny. While in the middle of watching el asked max if she wanted some popcorn "honestly yeah I'm pretty hungry" "okay" el went to go grab some popcorn, after a few minutes el put the popcorn in a bowl and sat down it down in the middle of her and max. After maybe around 10-20 minutes el and Max's hands touched in the popcorn bowl which made max flustered. El didnt really care much and just said "oh sorry" still watching the movie max turned and said "oh its fine"

the movie ended 30 minutes later.
and max thought it would be time to leave because billy was probably gonna beat her ass when she got home. El turned off the movie and escorted max out they hugged max said "bye I'll see ya tommorrow!" "Bye" el said back watching max take a few steps, just as el was going to close the door max yelled "El wait!" "Huh?" El said max dropped her skateboard and ran up to el and kissed her on the lips. El was shocked and a little confused. Max pulled away and said "cya!" And left. El was still at the door shocked but to be honest she liked it.