Ronance

It was a rainy day in Hawkins Nancy asked Robin to hang out in her room so they could get to know eachother, at first it was a little awkward but then they started bonding over a few things they liked that they had in common.

After around an hour Robin suggested to watch a movie Nancy agreed and went to the living room to watch, Karen Nancy's mom had already knew robin was staying the night at they're place so it was fine, "Do you girls want to eat something? I made some cookies" "sure Mrs.Wheeler" Robin responds, Robin turned to Nancy and whispered, "Damn your moms hot!" "ROBIN" Nancy said in a quiet yet loud voice, "what??" Robin in a teasingly voice, "is there anything wrong?" Mrs.wheeler said "nope!" Robin said, Nancy rolled her eyes and continued watching the movie.

After the movie was over Nancy looked at the clock and it was pretty late, 1:23 am, "I think it's time we go to sleep" Nancy said, "ugh fineee" Robin responded, Nancy got up and said "you can go brush your teeth in the bathroom I'll set up your bed." "Mmm kay" Robin went to brush her teeth in the bathroom.

After Robin was done brushing her teeth she went upstairs to Nancy's room and flopped herself on the bed, "get your fatass off the bed you fag" jk "get off Robin" Nancy said "fine whatever ur bed is more comfortable but okay" "fine you can sleep with me since ur so stubborn" Nancy said "wait for real?" Robon replied "mhm" nancy responded to Robin "oh okay" Robin said and tucked herself in, nancy tucked herself in aswell and faced her wall." Robin was a little nervous since shes been developing feelings for nancy but was sure nancy didnt feel the same. Robin couldn't sleep at all and had the urge to tell nancy how she felt, nancy wasn't able to sleep as well. "Hey Nancy you awake?" "Yeah?" Nancy said in a sleepy voice. "Can I tell you something?" Robin said nervously "sure" nancy said "well I kinda like you tbh" nancy looked at robin and said "wait really?" "Yeah.. sorry if it ruins our friendship I just really needed to get that off m-" Nancy shut Robin off by holding her cheeks and giving her a passionate kiss. Robin was stunned but closed her eyes, they made out for a while and after nancy just smiled and went back to bed. Robin had a good feeling which made her fall alseep.