Lumax

Lucas had asked out max yesterday if they wanted to go on a date, Max agreed since they're dating, even still Lucas was nervous since yeah but anyways he didnt know what to say or do since he wasnt really the romantic type, he went to the arcade nervous but still put on a smile, he saw Max in the distance riding on her skateboard he prepared himself on what to say, Max came over and said "hey Stalker" "hey Max" Max smiled she grabbed him by the arm and said "let's go!" Lucas followed.

Lucas and max started playing a bunch of games at the arcade and had a great time, Lucas invited Max to spend the rest of the day at his house Max was bit hesitant but said okay anyways once they arrived Lucas noticed his mom and dad left which was fine but then realized erica was home and rolled his eyes "who tf is this ginger" erica said "shes my girlfriend" lucas was surprised to hear max laugh and was kind of relieved that max wasnt starting a fight but he was definitely wrong "what did this 7 year old say to me?" Max said "I said WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GINGER" "oh I know you did not just say that shit" max replied. Lucas had a feeling they were definitely gonna get violent so he just grabbed max by the arm and went outside.

He sat down and made Max sit down next to him "sorry about my sister, shes so annoying" lucas said "it's fine shes kinda funny tbh" max said "I guess but shes rude" lucas replied "its fine" max said. Max put her head on Lucas's shoulder and just stayed like that they didn't do much after that they just enjoyed eachothers presence. After a while max said she needed to get going since Billy would tell her mom, lucas understood. As max was walking off lucas shouted "wait max you forgot something!" "What is it?" Max said "this" lucas kissed her forehead and smiled "that was cringy" max laughed "yeah sorry" lucas said "it's fine" max smiled gave him a quick kiss and left.