Chapter 7: Nothing Against it

Scroll down to last paragraph for tl:dr

Message to my readers: I've been getting a lot of messages and comments asking me if a book of mine is getting discontinued or dropped, ever since I started writing. I always try to respond to those messages, but I feel like I just start repeating myself after a while and my easily distracted brain gets bored doing that...

Anyway! I have periods where I feel disinterested in everything around me and lack motivation to even get out of bed! During that time, I lack motivation to just live and I honestly want to disappear. It gets better after a while, but that feelings lingers for a bit(I'm still feeling the effects of the latest one and it sometimes lasts for months idk why haha)

Either way, that's the main reason why my upload schedule is very sporadic. Couple that with the fact that I have like 5 ongoing books, I don't like only focusing on one book. That's why sometimes a book may have a month in between a chapter upload(cause I am also updating my other books). I'm really sorry about this, since this is entirely my fault, since I have a problem with just writing up any idea that comes to mind! (Even just recently, I had to stop myself from creating a 3p omegaverse book haha!)

Right! The main point is that I have a hard time keeping to an update schedule and I'm very sorry about that! However! If I ever actually drop a book, I'll write it in the summary or description of the book! So! If you ever wonder if I'm still updating a book, just look there!

(Though, I think I would only ever drop a book because it lost interest or something haha)

(Didn't mean for it to be this long, sorry lol. I have a problem with rambling cause I get distracted easily lol)

Tl;dr stop asking me if a book is dropped lol! I'm okay with people asking for the next chapter/upload though, since it motivates me haha. If I ever drop a book, I will write a chapter or put it in the description!

(Kinda old now but I just wanted all my books to have this message)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Hahhh..."

A handsome man with bright blonde hair let out a heavy sigh, as his brilliant red eyes turned downwards in depression.

"Your highness, it is uncouth to slouch and breathe out so heavily."

A gorgeous yet elegant woman with fiery pure red hair and emerald eyes approached the former, with a drink in her hand. Wearing a dark red dress accented by black lace and emerald jewels, her every movement was completely graceful.

"Even more so, since we're at a dear friend's wedding afterparty."

Hearing the last word, Victor let out an even longer sigh. Shedding a fake tear, he clung onto the red-haired woman's sleeve, faking a pitiful appearance.

"Ellie, I can't be the only one that feels betrayed right!? It's only been a year since they met! How did they already get married!? It's that Ivett!"

Sighing, Eleanor set her drink onto the tray of a passing servant. While keeping a smile on her face, she didn't hide her obvious annoyance at his behavior. Grabbing onto his ear and pulling on it, as someone would do to a child, her graceful image cracked into a frustrated caretaker.

"How long are you going to act like this, Victor? If anything, shouldn't I be the only one that should be feeling betrayed here? Don't think I've forgiven you yet, so I better not hear you call me Ellie again."

"Ah! Ahh!! I'm sorry! I'll stop!"

Letting go, the red-haired lady seemed to have been satisfied enough.