Old friends visit

Back again with a new part. If there's something to say, please do.
Enjoy

Nat pov.

I walk down the stairs of our house, Sev in my arms and the othe one on my shoulder. I sit down at the table. Minerva's double is waiting for me. It's something they do. When someone is worried or anything they put an illusion so that we can talk or watch movies. Or even scold me sometimes because of me cursing or talking russian or any other language, as a fact.

"Hello, dears. How are you? You look very tired." She smiles at me. I sit down.

"Nightmares came back." I mumble and grab a scone I made yesterday. There are always some in thsi house with me baking.

"It's always good to talk." She sits beside me. Sev starts playing with her ghost form. I smile at her childish behavior. Dracid flies to her and starts to poke Minerva.

"Well, it's about the Academy. It's not death or anything that terrafies me, it's what they do to achieve death. All the test and the surgeries." I mumble. Minerva looks clearly uncomfortable but tries to talk about how it will get better and that they are no longer there. I listen to her until I understand why she's acting like that. She's scared of death. She's scarred of killing. Oh. I should've known. Can't talk about death to people who have never meet death.

"I assure you that I will talk about it to Albus and Severus to see what we can do about those dreams. Ok?" I nod at her. Then she leaves. Th moment she does I jump up and get dressed for training when I feel a presence behind me. Not a human body or so, I feel it's presence through the air.

"Hello Death. It has been a while, hasn't it?" I ask at my childhood friend. Death is in it's natural state. A void with an impressive gravity force. The void is a mix of every coulour you could even think of. Death can have any form it wants but it mostly uses dead peoples faces. Pretty useful and something I was thought to do as well. Usefull when infilitrating somewhere or needing information.

"Hello, trusted. I decided to come to visit you. I heard you are no longer in the Academy. Good, I don't want you to enter my kingdom as much as you did." It tells me. I smile at it.

"Is there something the matter? You usually come with Destiny. Is she alright? It's still she, right?" I asked. Before you ask, Destiny loves taking the form of the acient Athena. Because of that, I say her. Death on the other hand, well...I say by whatever form it takes.

"Destiny is running late but she's coming aswell. I think she's still figuring out your fate." Death moves to hover over my head. Right, Destiny still hasn't...created/defined my fate yet.

"I'm here! Hello, Trusted! I got you out, I had enough of you not being allowed to use your potential. Did you see the dragon I kept for 3470 years? I gave it to you. He's a cutie." Destiny, in a beautiful Athena-dress comes in and starts looking around.

"That was really nice, I don't know what or why you did it but, if you need something, you will make me do it so, thank you." I tell her. Death transforms into a Greek god aswell. Is that...Poseidon. He really transformed into the god of the oceans?

"We came to tell that the next step will be very different than what you know. I will be there a few times, for sure. I don't intend to take anyone forcefully except one but I will need your assisstance. His first name is Tom. He isn't easy to kill but if we give it time, he will lose. One more hint. He's a halfblood." Death explains. I nod at him clearly intrigued.

"I put you in the same house as the both of them. Your ennemi and your..." Destiny leaves the sentence like that.

"I will see to it. Can I take both with me to Hogwarts, then." I ask understanding where I will be going next year.

"Yes, you will need your children. Now, know that in Hogwarts there is your only blood relative. I will make sure you know whom I speak of. Now, I must leave. See you soon, Trusted." They both leave. I can feel my magic run through me. I turn around and see my 2 beloved children looking at me.

"Let's go training, kids." I go to train

Later that day

The Phoenix enters the house and leaves a letter.

Hello Nat,

I think you will be needing to study a lot for the next few months. I know you do not understand but I need you to study as much as you can. Soon you will know why.

I am currently very busy but I assure you that you will soon see all of us again.

I hear that you have a no idea what to listen to. These are 10 songs you will enjoy for sure and that we can listen together:

- Holy Water
- House of Memories
- False Confidence
- Come and get you Love
- I want you back
- Pump it
- Maps
- Uptown Funk
- Diamonds
- Umbrella

And here are a few for training:

- Middle Finger
- Revolution
- Run Boy Run
- Everything Black
- Warriors
- Twisted
- Horns
- Survivor 2wei
- Paint it Black
- Street Fight
- Worst in Me
- Bad

With Love and care,
Albus

I grab my own parchament and reply

Albus,

Thank you for the songs. I will peactise but don't worry, Hogwarts won't be able to beat me.

See you soon,
Nat

I send it away and go to sleep with a smirk.

Words: 977