Entry No. 15

PERSONAL LIFE RANT

Okay, so my dad said that "nobody will love you more than your family. Everyone will use you, but your family won't."

I don't know how a lecture on my "attitude problem" turned into that but yeah. Anyways, I'm just thinking F*CK that! You're just using me, so that you'll look good in the eyes of your family.

You're just a greedy son of a bitsh that want to live luxuriously! And while you aim for those two goals, you're probably thinking "why don't I make my kid's life horrible while I'm at it!"

It's not fair! He says that if he had a son, it would be different! Sexist much? I mean I know it would be different, but he would let his son have a social life. Me? "No, I will make sure my daughter doesn't get preggers at the age of 10-13, so I'm going to make sure she has practically no social life!"

He supports me in basically nothing, and puts me down about EVERYTHING I want to do or really like!

Sports- You're too old to learn and be good at it

Dance- You're too old to learn and be good at it

Anime- It's rotting your brain and wasting time you could use to study

Reading- Reading fiction is wasting your time and you learn nothing

Singing- You can't be a singer because you'll turn into a sl*t and do drugs

Friends- You don't need friends you'll get too attached

Romantic relationships- I don't want you to get pregnant

Going to friend's houses- I don't want you to get raped or kidnapped (REALLY?!)

Doing anything myself- careful! Blah blah blah!

Okay, I'm done. Thank you for reading my poetry book...and this rant.