Chapter 6

When Chi Ying returned home, she draped a cardigan and pushed the door of the room lightly.

Chi mother is sleeping with Chi Cheng in the baby room, and the little one has fallen asleep.

The late mother was a few years old and her sleep was not as stable as when she was young. She woke up with the sound of pushing the door. When Chi Ying came back, she waved her hand and motioned her daughter to speak at the door.

Mother Chi frowned, her voice stern and worried, Sakura Sakura, whats the matter with you?

Chi Ying shook her head, Im fine.

Chi Chi breaks through her fool and bluntly says, Your brother says someone bullied you.

But he rescued in a timely manner. Chi Ying avoided the weight, and pulled a forced smile.

In the future, leave a little more mind out, not allowed to drink, call home when something happens. Chi mother sighed and asked her, Go with Cheng Cheng, he misses you very much.

Chi Ying nodded, and Chi mother took the pillow and went to the next room.

In this world, she has many family members who care about her, which makes her heart soft but extremely strong.

Chi Ying sent Song Qingfeng and Yue Ming each a safe home message, then took a bath, put on a short-sleeved nightdress, and lay down next to Chi Cheng.

The little boy was embedded in the quilt, even breathing was milky.

He seemed to feel the presence of his mother, and turned lazily lazily in the drowsiness, and the little short legs poked on Chi Yings waist unceremoniously.

Her head was also tucked into her arms, and the fine hair was covered with the aroma of childrens shampoo.

His eyelashes were long and trembling, casting a faint shadow under the dim night light.

Chi Ying looked at his sleeping face, feeling guilty and sad.

She didnt have time to talk to him today.

Chi Ying remembers that when she was in kindergarten on the first day when she was a child, many things happened in school.

All the children cried and became tears, only she held back the sourness of her eyes and did not cry because her grandmother told her to be strong.

At school, she immediately flew into her grandmothers arms, begging for praise and reward.

So that day, she ate KFC, the first meal of her life. Because it is the beginning of the school season, a small toy was also presented.

Chi Ying understands the childs uncontrollable expression of desire when they parted with their loved ones for the first time.

But she prolonged this tortured thought a bit longer, and her heart was hurting.

But there is no way. Acting is the only thing she is good at, and it is also the only job in which she can deal with heavy debts.

When she is really strong, the little one will understand her.

She had already got a few auditions for womens partners at the dinner that was just shocking, and even a big guide was willing to let her try the second female.

He is a very good director, and this is also a very good opportunity.

But Chi Ying knew that he was the contracted director of Eurotime Media and she would not go.