#5: TRIP TO MANALI

Next day,

In afternoon, both shiva and dev were siiting in the corridor. dev observes shiva wired behaviour. Picking up phone, then keeping it back, then picking up, again keeping it back.

Dev: (confused) abbe kar kya raha hai?....

Sh: (shakes head innocently) kuch nhi......

Dev: *frowns*

Sh: (in his mind) khud bhi toh kar sakti thi na.....main karunga toh pta nhi kaun utha le....

On other side, while eating lunch, raavi takes a look on her phone every now and then. Dhara notices this and takes phone from her.

Dh: (strictly) khane ke time sirf khana.....no phone...

Ra: (cutely) okay bhabhi....(in mind) na koi message na phone.....itna toh dost bhi kar dete hai.....

After lunch raavi goes to her room. She looks her phone and thinks. Finally, she calls him. on other side too, shiva calls her. but due to same time 'aap jisse sampark karna chah rahe hai veh anya call pe vayasth hai, kripya kuch derr baad prayas karne.....'. thinking each other to be busy, they keep their phone aside and thinks 'free ho ke khud hi kar lega/legi'.

NEXT DAY

Next day, gautum drops raavi at her college. Raavi searches for her group and finds the tigadi sitting under a tree in ground. She rushes to them.

Ra: (sits beside rish) hi....good morning

Other: good morning.....

Ra: (side hugs rishita) missed you

Sh: (mummers) hmm...missed you....(making faces)

Dev: kya bola?

Sh: (shrugging shoulder) kuch nhi....

Ri: (pouting) yaar raavi.....ek bahut buri khabar hai.....

Ra: kya?....

Sh: (dramatically) humara sukh chain cheen liya gye hai....

Ra: (confused) hein?.....

Ri: aree iss dramebaaz ko chod.....notice aaya hai.....next week se class assessment and project start ho rhe hai....

Ra: itni jaldi!!!

Dev: hn....

Sh: aur ab seedhe 1.5 mahina jayega.....

Ra: (sadly) matlab jeene ke chaar din khatam....

Sh: (sadly) hn....(dramatically) but tension kyu leni?....main hu na....masti se padai karenge...

All: (laughs at his expression) okay.....

sh: (smirking at raavi) okayyyyy

ra: *diverts her gaze smiling*

next one month flies off in a snap of finger. Bonding among the four grows. All four comes to know that their friend, who seemed to be mastikhor, are too serious when it comes to studies, especially shiva. all were shocked to see him serious when it comes to study. In this one month, shivi's relation develops on a different note. Their bickering, teasing and flirting goes on and at the same time helping and supporting each other.

One morning,

Dev and shiva comes from library and see raavi and rishita stading in front of notice board.

Dev: hi....

Sh: *taps raavi shoulder*

Ra: (excited) where were you?....class trip manali jaa rhi hai next week.....hum jaa rhe hai na?......(dreamily) mujhe pahaad bahut pasand hai....

Sh: (smiling) off course....I love hills....

Dev: (shocked) hein?!!!

sh: *nods while smiling*

dev: hn hn.....chalo class me chalte hai.....time ho gya......

sh: hmm....

that evening, shiva and dev were sitting at canteen having tea.

Dev: (sipping tea) you know what?

Sh: what?...

Dev: (mimicking shiva) I love hills

Sh: abbe I do......

Dev: (sarcastic) I know.....acha sun, isse acha chance nhi milega....pahaad, thand romantic mausam....aur kya chahiye....bol dena.....cool....

Sh: (excited) dermi cool..

Dev: (chuckles at his excitement)

A week goes in preparations for the trip. In all this week, the only thought lingering around his mind was 'kya bolunga? Kaise bolunga?'.

Finally, on next week's Saturday, shivi's class sets out for the trip. On the way, all students decide to play a game. All finds antakchadi to be the best option. All forms a group and stand close. They all starts them game. As they play raavi observes girl standing to close to shiva and she was slowly moving nearer. Shiva seemed to be unknown as he was totally in the game. Raavi frowns at this. She pulls him and exchange their position. Shiva looks her in confusion while again starts enjoying the game as if nothing happened. Raavi turns to him and smiles bright. Shiva too smiles brightly and enjoy the game.

After hours of travelling, they finally reach manali by 10 in night.

Raavi and rishita goes towards the room allotted to them. Dev goes to his and shiva's but shiva goes behind raavi smiling like idiots. Rishita opes the door and goes inside. Raavi looks at shiva and smiles. Shiva too keeps smiling. She chuckles at his attics. She forwards her hand to him. he holds it. raavi shakes her head laughs at this. She frees her hand and takes the bag kept beside shiva before going inside her room. Shiva keeps looking her with his idiotic smile. Dev comes and pulls shiva holding his hoddie's cap but our aashiq shiva keeps on smiling like an idiotic.

Next morning, shiva tries to wake raavi up.

Sh: (very softly admiring her) raaviii.....

Ra: (while sleeping) ummmm......

Sh: (taking full feel) raavii.....

Dev & ri: *annoyed*

Ra: ummm....(opens her eyes)....(very softly and while smiling) good morning.....

Sh: (smiling like idiot) good morn-

Ri: (angrily) abbe good morning gyi bhaad me......uth pagal ladki 8 baj rahe hai.....(to shiva) aur tu.....bahar nikal isse taiyaar hone de.....

Shiva makes faces while dev pulls him out.

Shiva and dev wait for raavi and rishita outside.

Sh: (dreamily) yaar ladkiyaan subh subh kitni sundar lagti hai na.....

Dev: (giving 'tere kuch nhi ho sakta' expression) abbe mere aashiq......acha sun....aaj bol dena....main rish ki attention divert karunga tu bol dena....cool....

Sh: (excited) dermi dermi cool.....

Dev: *chuckles*

then they hear the girls' sound from behind. they turn. And then what, our crazy aashiq sees his anarkali and smiles like idiot again. Raavi goes to them while rishita captures the views in her camera.

Ra: sorry mere wajha se late ho gya......

Sh: (smiling) aree koi ni....vaise bhi kya karna tha itni jaldi jaake.....

Dev and ri: *looks each other with 'kya hoga iska' look*

They all leaves.

DONE WITH THIS TOO😅😅

HOPE YOU ARE LOVING THE STORY💖💖ABHI ACHE ACHE UPDATE LE LO.....BECAUSE RONE KA TIME BHI AAYEGA😅

DO VOTE & COMMENT💖💖

THANKS FOR READING💖💖