Chapter 8

~~~The Next Morning~~~

I woke up and I didn’t realize where I was then I saw Dahvie Standing over me I sat up quickly “Good morning” Dahvie said happily “Morning” I said then I realised I was on Blood on the dance floor’s tour bus then I heard someone groaning and I look up to see Jayy walking into the main room “Morning” Jayy said tiredly “Good morning” Dahvie said cheerfully “Morning” I said. “How did I get here?” I said curiously “I carried you, you fell asleep” Dahvie said cheerfully “Oh okay thanks” I said “You’re welcome, Do you want some breakfast or a drink?” Dahvie said “Umm yeah sure thanks” I said I checked the time and it was 9am.

Dahvie got up and he made some pancakes once he was done he put some on a plate and gave me some “thanks” I said Dahvie just smiled then we ate I got up and went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and walked back out and sat on the couch. “I remember you from somewhere…..Oh! You’re Rose Hart! We were talking on twitter” Dahvie said “Yep” I said “Do you want us to drop you home?” Dahvie said “umm…..i got kicked out of home last night but I’ll just find somewhere else to sleep” I said as a tear came down my check “Oh I’m sorry” Dahvie said we just sat there for a minute “Jayy can you come with me for a minute?” Dahvie said “Okay why?” Jayy said curiously “I’ll tell you in a minute” Dahvie said. 

Dahvie’s POV

I walked through to the back room and shut the door “Jayy is it alright will you if she stays with us?” I said bitting my lip “Umm yeah sure I feel bad for her because she got kicked out” Jayy said “Yeah so do I” I said we walked back out to where Rose was sitting. “Rose?” I said nervously “Yes?” Rose said curiously “Do you want to stay with us?” I said bitting my lip “OMG! YES YES YES PLEASE! THANKYOU!” Rose said excitedly Rose jumped up and hugged me and Jayy “Thankyou so so much!” She said as a tear rolled down her check “What’s wrong?” I said shocked “Nothing it’s just that I’m shocked yous are letting me stay with you, You’re so kind” Rose said “It’s alright Rose” I said smiling.

Rose’s POV

I couldn’t believe they were letting me stay with them! I was so so so shocked “Do we need to go to your house to get your stuff?” Dahvie asked “Yes” I said I told them my address then we went there I got off the tour bus and went to my front door and opened it then I saw my mum in the lounge room “What are you doing here?!” She yelled “I’m grabbing my stuff” I said “Good! Thank god your finally moving out I can’t stand to see your face anymore!” She yelled I ran upstairs and shut the door and I started crying I couldn’t believe my mum hated me what did I do? I got my stuff and went down stairs and I looked at my mum and she gave me a death stare then I ran out of the house crying and I got to the tour bus and opened the door and ran through to the bunks and dropped my stuff then jumped in my bunk.

Next thing I hear was Dahvie calling my name “Rose” He said worryingly and then he opened the bunk curtain and looked at me my eyes were red and t-shirt was wet, Dahvie hopped in my bunk and hugged me “What happened?” he said “My mum” I said before bursting out crying “Awh it’s going to be alright Rose trust me” Dahvie said I looked up at Dahvie and he stared down at me then I leaned in and he leaned in then our lips crashed together and we kissed passionately for 2 minutes before Dahvie pulled away and I was in shock what had just happened “Goodnight Dahvie” I said “Goodnight Rose” Dahvie said as he kissed my forehead I rested my head on this chest then I started to fall asleep before I knew it I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Yay! I finally updated :D Sorry that i didn't update earlier i had writer block D:

But anyways are you guys enjoying the story? I'll hopefully update tomorrow night C:

Thanks guys for reading i now have 153 reads, 15 votes, 1 comment and 4 fans :D

I hadn't checked how many reads i had and i check and i was shocked and i was so happy i never knew people actually liked this story C:

Anyways pleaase read, comment, vote and fan!

3 votes until i update the next chapter! C: Byye ~Courtney