04

Next day

Jisoo and taehyung have breakfast at taehyung's house then leave for college.

Jisoo just borrowed Jennie's clothes for the day.

They reached college Jisoo was looking for Jennie she was late.

On the other hand taehyung thought that he will attend the singing class today as he forgot yesterday,but their singing teacher was not able to come today due to some personal issues.

But tomorrow is a special day.

Union college have a day fixed for students to have fun in college.Every month's second Sunday.
Not drinking though but instead of drinks they have soft drinks, juice and all that to replace alcohol.

That's a full party day mostly for singing students and only few of them are bold enough to hype the crowd. And BLACKPINK is on top of that with some of their friends.

But he doesn't know BLACKPINK more like he never tried to.
He only sings cause he like singing but not that much to attend this kind of functions.

Right now he is confused, 'is Jisoo going to attend the function?'

___________________

"I'M SORRY UNNIE"
who is this?
Maybe we already know the answer.

"COME BACK HERE JENNIE KIM" Jisoo yelled at the younger who was running away from her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jisoo asked once got a hold of her.

"Umm i didn't wanted to get known as Kim taehyung's sister
I wanted everyone to know me as Jennie Kim". Jennie said while looking down.

"But i was never going to judge you like that you're my Mandu, my jenduek first than Kim taehyung's sister" Jisoo said sincerely with a soft gaze.

"I'm sorry" the latter replied.

"It's ok" Jisoo said while hugging the younger.

Meanwhile taehyung just finished his practice and was sitting with his teammates resting for a while.

"Are you guys coming in tomorrow's function?" Jimin asked the others

"We'll come to drop our sister we might stay too" Jin said before drinking the water.

"Who sister?" V asked since he never knew his hyung had a sister too.

"Kim Jisoo the girl whom you catch from falling" min yoongi who was sitting beside him said as he heard him asking in a low voice.

Immediately her cute innocent face came infront of him. Those brown eyes.
Her heart shaped lips.
Everything is just perfect.

"I'll come too" he said making all of them shocked instead of yoongi who was smirking from behind.

___________________________

Dumb me who forgot to publish the first chapter anyways enjoy
Sorry for short chapter.

BYE