Yelena Belova POV

*Next day, very early morning*
*Conversation with Valentina*
Yelena: You were the one who put me in the direction of killing her mentor, and now you want her for the team?
Valentina: Yeah, she fought you remember! That must've been pretty hard, even to fight, but you of all people!
Yelena: Flattery won't get me to agree with you
Valentina: Then how about a little of trust...You'll get your cut, don't worry!
Yelena: I don't care about my payment,
Valentina. I want to know what you're really up to.
Valentina: You'll find out soon enough, it's all for the-
Yelena: *mimicking* The greater good, I know, you've told me. *pauses* Are you going to tell her?
Valentina: Tell her what?
Yelena: That you were the one who told me about the job to kill Clint Barton.
Valentina: You know, I don't see any reason to bring unnecessary drama into this. We're helping people. Remember, we are defined by what we do. Not by nice words. But those, are seriously nice words by the way!
Yelena: *laughs* Ok...why don't we wake up the others
"Yeah, you already have Yelena." The big shot super soldier steps in the room with Sylvie rolling her eyes, clearly annoyed by him too. "Oh shut up Walker, we just woke up. And they were being quiet enough, not their problem your an eavesdropper." I let out a little laugh for that. Sylvie says again, "You know, keep eavesdropping and I might decide to practice a but if my enchantment here. Wouldn't be much of a practice thoufh, I think I'd need a stronger mind than some government soldier." Wow. The, goddess from another reality has not only bite, but bark too. I like that. John Walkers ears turn red, as to retaliate about to speak when Valentina cuts him off. "Well! Why don't you welcome our newest recruit, huh? Sylvie and Yelena, start on breakfast, I'm sure John and Kate's hungry! I'll be outside taking a walk, there's some things we need to work out before finding some of our...other members."

*Hi readers!!! I will update you soon, I might work on this chapter a little bit or move on to the next one. Yes I know, it's going a bit slow, apologies! Hope you like it so far!*