Smash or pass rules

Bell woke up in a room, it was all black, and he was in a chair with a table with a few buttons to press, then he heard a familiar voice.

Loki:" hello kid, we're here to play a game"

Ouranos:"... I'm sorry Bell Cranel"

Bell:" what's going on, where am I, and what's this"

Hermes:" you'\ve been chosen by vote of the gods to participate in a game of the gods"

Bell's blood ran cold, he heard of these before, and if the stories are anything to go by, he should run, but he couldn't, he tried to run, only to find he was in a room with no door, and for 3 hours, he would struggle before calming down and listening to what the gods have planned.

Bell:" (exhausted breathing) okay... what am I doing"

Loki:" you're playing a game that was voted on to play by the gods, smash or pass"

 (and yes, you can participate in the comments, I'll have separate rules for you all)

Bell:"... so it's who I would fight or-"

all the gods who are perverted:" NO"

Loki:" this game is more of a questionnaire, it's if you would f***, or not f*** whoever we show you"

again, Bell's blood ran cold as he once again frantically attempted to find an escape from this, and not until 5 hours pass he just accepted his fate, with eyes of defeat as he was gasping for air, and while silent for about 10 minutes, namely to catch his breath, he then asked reluctantly.

Bell:"... why me of all people"

Hermes:" as we said, we put it to a vote"

Bell:" can't you use... literally anyone else, what about who came in at the close second"

Miach:" I'm sorry Bell, I voted for someone else, but unfortunately, you got 99 percent of the votes, so it wasn't even close really"

Bell:"... did you include female people in the-"

Miach:" yes"

Bell:"... did you include people outside-"

Miach:" yes"

Bell:"... did you include other gods and go-"

Miach:" yes"

Bell:"... did you-"

Loki:" QUIET, we included just about every factor here, so stop complaining, now then, let's go over the rules, Hermes"

Hermes:" here are the rules, rule 1, the table you're sitting in has a variety of buttons for this, since a simple smash or pass would be a bit too hard or a bit too easy, we decided to add a bit of, variety, aside from the smash or pass button, we have hard smash or pass, questionable smash or pass, or EXTREME smash or pass, just to make thing's interesting"

Bell:"... I already hate this"

Hermes:" rule 2, you have to consider and give a good explanation on why you would smash or pass on anyone we show to you, so you can't just pass on everyone without a good reason, meaning you have to at least take into consideration everything favorably, the girl we present to you likes you, they want to be together with you, and will like to f*** you, that sort of thing, and you have to give them a chance, and if there is indeed some favor in there, you have to say smash or any of its variables, then again, you are also not obligated to say smash to anyone, you can pass if you feel uncomfortable to the girl, have no romantic feelings even in the best of situations to them, and cannot see yourself with them, so don't feel pressured into saying smash as much as feeling pressured to say pass"

Bell:" at least you're giving me a little bit of breathing room"

Loki:" this is more to get your reaction than anything, it's also a rule we as the gods cannot influence, change, or alter your choice in any way, form, or fashion, if we do see this, said god or goddess is booted from this and won't see the rest of it, so don't worry, we won't influence your decision making in any way"

Bell:" isn't forcing me to do this contradictory to this"

Loki:" oh no, we're not influencing your decision, we're forcing you to make a choice off your personal opinion, that's all"

Hermes:" and finally, rule 3, you are allowed to take as much times as needed to make your decision, and to make this easier, we're going to be using people you know already"

Bell:" that would just make it awkward, wouldn't it"

Hermes:" oh come on, since you know them, wouldn't that make it easier since you're not just guessing of a stranger based on looks alone"

Bell:"..."

Hermes:" so with that, let's get started"

(for those who want to participate, the same rule up top follow, and leave your answer in the comment related to the picture I have posted)