Smash or Pass Final, Goddesses

Bell:" when does it end, I'm pretty sure if word gets out of this, I'm on... 90 people's hit list on a lowball number"

Hermes:" don't worry Bell, we only have a few more themes to go with"

Bell:"... just... just kill me now and end my suffering"

Loki:" no way, this is too fun"

Bell:" (agonized scream)"

Riveria:" this... this is hard to watch"

Finn:" seeing Bell losing his mind or him being forced to see who he'd bang or not"

Riveria:"... yes"

Bell:" please, end my pain already"

Hermes:" is it bad this is somewhat getting old"

Loki:" yeah, I agree, hey kid"

Bell:" what"

Loki:" how about this, we'll do a few more, then let you go, but on the condition you can't use "it won't work out due to our standings" as an excuse"

Bell:" I'm scared, but please, anything to end the misery"

Loki:" then let's get started with this one"

Bell:"... of course you all got in on it as well"

Hermes:" we had to ask the question of why not join in if it was fun"

Loki:" but since we can't make the same images of other gods, (whispering) otherwise I'd have so much stuff on the hotties like Artemis myself, (normal voice) we had to take the pictures while posing, and for the record, this took 7 shots to get right"

Bell:" knowing you posed for these make's it even worse"

Loki:" don't discredit my dignity and shame, just say if the picture is hot or not"

Bell:" why do I feel like I'm just going to fuel your egos if I answer the way you want"

Loki:" stop making sense and just answer"

Bell:" hard pass"

Extreme Pass 2
Hard Pass 4
Pass 3
Questionable Pass 2
Smash 4
Questionable Smash 2
Hard Smash 4
Extreme Smash 3

Loki:" BULLSHIT, I DEMAND A EXPLANATION NOW"

Bell:" okay, you're sub-par in beauty at best, I easily mistook you for a man first meeting and still think you are one, your personality is horrible, you're more of an old man than anything, and you can't seduce a man or woman even if you tried"

Loki was hit hard with each of these comments, and by the end, was foaming at the mouth on the ground while also being motionless.

Miach:"... I think that was Bell's way of payback for this entire endeavor"