The Tale of a Puppet

🌀*Kat's POV*🌀

It was 9 mins after noon and they were late. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? Suddenly all of my siblings bursted in my room. "WE'RE HERE!!" Wenny shouted. The doctor was talking to my mom about prescription and shit. Soon enough I was given crutches and were out of here. "Hey Kat are you excited?" Wenny asked. "Of course I am" I said. I lied, I know something they don't. Truth is that Dad owns the place.

"THE NEXT SHOWTIME IS IN FIVE MINUTES!" the speakers boomed. "C'mon Kat lets go!" Betty exclaimed. She dragged me all the way to the front row. "What pizza would you like, honey?" the waiter said in a obnoxious voice. "She would like a half pineapple pizza and the other half cheese please." Wenny said answering for me. Soon enough the show started. "Ok I don't know the song for the og Freddy Fazbears show, plz don't kill me. Soo we gonna use the Security Breach one.) Plz play the song on the top now. The show had began, Freddy is singing, Bonnie is playing his guitar, and Chica is dancing like no tomorrow. Soon enough the show ended and kids were swarming the stage, hoping to get noticed by their favorite animatronic.

"Hey birthday girl, I have some presents for you." he continued " I lead you to them follow me." "Ok come guys!" Betty said. We all followed this golden Freddy. What a weird place for presents. Suddenly ripped of his head. We all gasped and what I saw mortified me. Dad "GUYS RUN!" Kim screamed. Before we could do anything though, Kim was stabbed. "NOOO!!!" I yelled. Then it was Betty one quick stab. After that was Wenny, multiple stabs. Lastly Allen, I tried to protected but I got pushed back. He got struck in the heart.

I crying and sobbing uncontrollably I couldn't stop no matter what. "WHY WHY I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU FUCKING DID THIS!" I screamed. "See you in hell." He said. Then everything blacked out. Goodbye world..

🔪Vincent's/Daddy's POV🔪

There I am watching my children act like there no care in the world. Hehe that will end soon. I had been practicing for this moment seen she was born. I've always wanted to stab her heart, cut her neck, and see all that blood spur out. Breaking the trance I was in, was the screams of children running up to their favorite animatronic. I'll make my move now "Hey birthday girl, I some presents for you!" I continued "I lead you to them, follow me!" "Okay, come on guys!" She exclaimed.

Soon enough we were in the back rooms. I ripped off my Fredbear head, closed the door, and pulled out my beautiful purple knife. My first victim was Kim, I cut her neck. Oh small little Kim putting a fake bossy attitude to cover her weak inner self. Then was Betty, only a quick stab. Oh Betty sweet gullible Betty, always reassuring her siblings that everything will get better when she knows it won't. After that was Wenny, I gave her multiple stabs. Wenny, Wenny, Wenny always hiding from reality in that sketchbook of hers. Allen was next I stabbed in the heart, seeing his eyes go white and his limb body on the floor. Oh my little anxious boy, always thinking it's your fault when it's not. Lastly was Kat I punched her head, stabbed her heart, cut her skin, and cut off her tongue. OH STUPID KAT YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME HAHAHAHAHA All this blood, I just want to drink it all up. I walked out proud of what did.

🌀Kat's POV🌀

Where am I ? "You're in a subconscious realm before my surprise comes." This little boy around my age said. "Ok?" I said still a little dazed. "I am giving you choice between giving life and having it just in a different form or be stuck here forever." He said. "I choose Life duh." I said. "Alright for this job you need to be Puppet are you ok with that?" He asked. "Yes," I said. Then he dissolved into flakes of nothingness. Suddenly my fingers grew longer and black, my arms had white rings around it, and I grew very very Tall. I was Puppet.

Out of nowhere, Kim appeared in front of me looking the most scared I've ever seen her. (Oh shit guys I forgot to tell you the only way you're able to tell apart Puppet and Mari is that Puppet has blue tears and Mari has purple.)  Before I could say anything my mind acted for me. "Pick your animatronic." I said in a cold voice. A visual of the animatronics spread out in front of her. She tapped on Freddy.

Suddenly a giant golden wisp floated disappeared in the sky. Next was Betty who was trying to look strong but was worried like hell. "Pick your animatronic." I said not my mind. She picked Chica and she turned into a giant pink wisp and disappeared. Then was Wenny she picked Bonnie and a purple wisp evaporated. Lastly was Allen and he picked Foxy but instead of him turning into a wisp he hugged me. "Thank you, Kat." he said before turning into a green flame and disappearing.

Suddenly everything turned a blinding white. Oh God I feel like Fuck itself I am in a box? Then the events in the realm hit me like if someone just kicked my head. Oh I gotta see everyone. I walked out of my box realizing it was closing time and searched around for them. Soon enough I found We-Bonnie and ran to her. "WENNY!" I yelled. She gave me a blank stare until something clicked in her mind. "Kat?" She questioned. I nodded and she started sobbing in my long black arms. "Let's find the others ok?" I asked. She nodded her eyes filled with a new hope.

We wandered around stage looking for anyone else and soon enough we found Kim and Betty. "KIM BETTY!!" we exclaimed. "KAT WENNY!!" They yelled. We had group hug before I realized Allen where's Allen. "Wait guys Allen where's Allen?" I asked. Betty and Kim just shrugged and shook their head. "Ok, Betty come with me, while Wenny and Kim you stay here in case of anything ok?" I stated in a commanding voice. Everyone nodded or gave a sign they agreed. Wow I guess being tall gives you authority Betty and I started walking to Pirate's Cove in search of Allen. "Hey, Kat why did you pick me?" Betty asked. "I picked you because you were always good at calming us down." I said. "Thanks." she said sympathetically. After few moments of awkward silence. "WAIT FUCK YOU'RE TALLER THAN ME!" she said with fake aggression. We both laughed and joked around until we got there.

Hey peoples it's meh I hope you enjoy so far you probably wondering where the FRICK IS APHMAU D:<  We are getting there we're getting there just wait a few more chapter Adios.