chapter 1 Nonsense Backstory?

Y/n (Your name)

l/n (last name)

h/c (hair color)

E/c (eye color)

F/c (Favorite color)

F/F (favorite good)

F/d ( favorite drink)

Your parent named you y/n, you didnt really liked your Name but didnt hated it Either, you Were very strong and kindhearted, it was not normal for your age, you eated a lot Because of how strong you were.some children un your age would  call you by Nick names that were notre friendly but didn't really cared

You lived In à big city part in Tokyo near the district, people were people dressed in a modern way and there was à lot Of Modern stuff, Not like today Technology but It was considered Advanced at that time.

You didnt loved to dress in a modern way, you loved to wear kimono,you really wanted to live on the campagn but can't since you didn't knowed who lived in a campagn ,you always loved to wear the kimono that your grand mother give you before she died of a disease.

Your kimono was (F/c) With some sakura flowers in it, it was confortable wearing it, you really loved it, you thought It was very cute

( pretend this Is kimono was made with tissu of your favorite color)

You loved your Life until Something happened.
(You Were 8 years old)

It was A very cold night, your father went buy something un the grocery since you it didn't really had food or anything to would please your stomach. while your father went to the grocery you went to buy Some Medecine since your little sister catched a cold, after only 20 minute of being gone, your family was not in the house. You Were a worried since they dont usually go somewhere together without telling to you where they are going. suddenly  somehing catched your attention, it was footprints going to the forest, people were not allowed to go in this forest at night, since they were a lot of people missing here,you think à little but before finally your decided to go check,you went to Grab a knife just in case,you also Grab an Lamp torch since it was night, You walked inside the forest, it was cold and creepy. even of you Were creeped out, you still Were having a straight face, after all it was not really the first time going there, one Night you went there with your friends to check out the rumor of demon exist was a lie or truth.after 10 minutes of walking, your saw un the ground alot of blood, your were shocked,you slowly turned your head on the right side...

You quickly saw your Family... Getting eated by your father.

you Were in shock, is your father a cannibal? is he went crazy? what happened to him, You tried to calm down and not cry but... It was horrible, you realized your father saw you... His eyes and His body was... Different. He looked like a monster. With high Speed he Tried to attack you, you Were suprised of how fast he was, with good reflexe you managed to Block the attack with the torch