.•♤Mission with the cloud♤•.

I am still working With this chapter! There might be alot of mistakes And stuff!! I posted this one since i didn't wanted yall to wait <3.

Edit:I have finally finished the Chapter yey!!!! Hope yall enjoy The Chapter <3

You were in your estate Preparing yourself for your next mission which was only trying to gain information So We could know more about muzan And killing a demon In a village with your one and only dearest friend. MUICHIRO.

Muichiro Waited patiently,watching The cloud And Looked at your garden full of (Favorite flower) and the random wisteria tree that were in your garden.

40 minutes later

You were finally ready and went to the village with muichiro. The village was very quiet.

If you remembered correctly there was 10 young woman and 10 children That disappeared For the last 2 weeks. You and muichiro questioned the 4 only villager that was outside. Each of them said the 10 young woman's was less than 16 years old while the children were 10 years old or less. There also said The 20 Person who died were either pretty or smart. You take your book and and write every information That could be useful.

You now have to wait with muichiro Until it's Night so the hunt of demon could begin

10:00 PM NIGHT WEATHER:CLEAR

It was now night. You were guarding the west and north of the village while muichiro Guarded south and east. There were no sign of the demon one of north so you decided to check the west,if there no trace of the demon you will go to the north again until there is a Sign of demon...

You guarded checked and Waiting...again and again until it was now 12:00 AM... You saw a kid going to the forest in the North. There was also something with the kid, a Shadow didn't it didn't look like a human shadow, must be the demon we were looking for.

You quickly followed the kid and the mysterious Shadow until you were at an house.

Your pov:Why is there A house in the middle of nowhere? I should give muichiro signal,But the kid?... I will make a quick Signal and then Quickly Go save the kid!

You Quickly went to the village and give muichiro a quick signal and put a little map where is the unknown house so muichiro would know where you would be. You went to the house And search for the kid.

You infiltrate to the house And search the kid and kill the demon. You check the house then check the basement....

It was full of Children's body...some of them were almost naked and some started until decaying And some Where now just skeletons

You felt so disgusted that you went Upstairs because of how Horrible it was to see

You saw muichiro outside you gave him A hand signal to tell him he is here and Be quiet so both of you wouldn't startled the demon who was inside. You both Quietly made to a living room until you saw the demon.

The demon Looked like a human but the only thing . He didn't looked like the Shadow you saw with the kid. But now that you are thinking about it where is the kid? You looked everywhere saw but still making sure the demon Moved,second later you saw the kid in the ceiling attached to something sticky and ink looking,Thankfully the kid was not dead but unconscious. You looked the Demon with pure Hate

You: it's pretty rare that I find demon Abusing Kid for no reason. You gotta be one of the worst demon i encountered In my career as a demon slayer

Demon: Oh my A hardcore kid here~ From what i see your body is very pretty, make me wanna do things to you~

Your Face was full of disgust and hatred towards the demon...

Without you knowing Muichiro was Extremely furious, How can he say things is he not embarrassed or something? He quickly Took his Sword and cut his head And also cutted all his body into millions pieces.

Muichiro was somehow angry when killing the demon... Was it because the way he talked to me? Or just because he hate demon do much to the point whenever He would kill a demon,He would just act like that? Guess I'll never have the answer...

The kid slowly woke up and when he saw where he was he couldn't help but felt anxious and scared... As a way to Calm him down I just Told him he had sleep walked and arrived here,We saw that he was sleep walking and decided to Help him out. We took the kid to his village and took Him to his house. The sun slowly rise and our job was finally done. Time to rest a little!

Aaah~ finally done! How about we have an taisho secret?

The demon is called kitanai! He was an very disgusting man when he was An Human. He would often steal money to Then Waste the money for having an night with an oiran. He had an family an wife and 2 kids. He decided to sell his kids in the district and used his wife for many disgusting thing. He wouldn't give food to his wife and Would only gave her waste.The last  thing he did before Turning into an demon was Flirting with girls clearly Younger than him, He met muzan in the district and muzan turned him into an demon for distraction.