**✿❀first mission❀✿**

The travel was about 3 hour's you stopped at a sushi shop for eating and regaining some strength. after another 1 hour of walking you Are finally in yuuki village, there was not so many people outside...
(It was 4:00 pm btw)

you asked question to some people who were outside, they give you a lot of information, the first big information is that they always pick children who were around 5 to 16, the and other information is that they always pick the girl one, they're was only 4 boy who got kidnapped.

After getting some information you quickly rest because demon's always appear in the night so you wanted to get ready, it was now now 8:00 PM so you started to get ready, You grabbed your ninchirin and started to check around the village, no trace until 12:00 AM, you heard a scream of help, you quickly went where it Come from, you saw A girl who looked like 10 years old with the demon, the demon suddenly looked at you.

Demon:grrr

Demon:grrr... How ungratful! You should have waited me to eat this brat before interupting me.

You looked her with your usual blank face:

You:I am not gonna let you eat this kid, it's my job to make sure Ugly pest like your kind Don't hurt innocent people.

Mako: wow,I am not surprised A low life Organism Would say such thing to someone superior. Make sick to my stomach, I, Mako---

You: Oh no~sorry hun ain't a mirror, you are the low life organism Here.

Mako:YOU BRAT..TWO SIDED MANTIS!

You Were surprised that your first demon you will kill as a demon slayer was a demon who can use a blood demon art. You knowed what is a blood demon art since you sometime overheard conversation and learned a about demon's. Mako quickly went and tried to attack you with his two kind of like Scythe behind her back

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚**+:。.。 。.。:+*◌◍◔◖

(Hey sorry for interumpting yall but I wanted to show yall how mako's kind of scythe behind her back look like so yall can see what im talking about.)

)