Chapter 2 - Quinjet

On board the quinjet, I explained everything.

"So Appocalypse is a mutant? Like you?" Ironman asked

"Yes, he can take other peoples power." I explained.

"So how do we stop him? If he is so powerful." Black Widow said.

"Well last time Jean Grey did it, but we had a falling out after she broke both of my legs when she was embodied by the dark pheonix and I tried to stop her. Professor X knows about it, he is gathering all the remaining mutants who are still on our side." 

 --2 hours later.

     The doorbell rang at number 22, east brown street. The door opened, and Jean grey looked at Peter.

"It's been a while, and I know we've had a falling out. Me trying to stop you and what not--"

"What do you need Peter?" Jean asked

"I need your help. I've been investigating recent events, we should get inside before we talk about them."

"Why?"

"Stryker is coming, but that's not what we need to talk about, I just don't want him hearing."

"Good point."

I followed Jean inside the house, where I found Scott sitting down at the table, reading a book.

"Peter Maximoff?" Scott looked at me.

"You know it." I replied.

"So what were you going to tell me Peter?"

"Well, I've been investigating recent events after Xavier's seizure, and I think that it wasn't an accident. Remember when you did that cool phoenix thing to apocalypse?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I don't think he died."

"I disintegrated him." Jean said, "reduced him to atoms."

"And he controlls the atoms in his body. I lost the memory, but I think you can retrieve it. I want you to look into my mind, I should have been able to see it all in slow motion, so you can too."

Jean closed her eyes, and in a few minutes they bolted open.

"Jean, are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Peter is right, he didn't die, he left just before."