The new chance for life

3rd POV
Issac sat at the bottom of a large tree, being too socially anxious to be near Fredrick, Micheal, Mark or as he knew him Landon, and Simon. He is still semi near them to the point where he can hear their conversation.
Frederick sat on a rock with his face in his hands. His mask was on the side of his face, his blonde hair swept to the side.
Micheal walked over to fred with a concerned face covering his features. “Hey Fred, you okay?” His rich british accent in his voice laced with concern.”You’ve been staring off into space for quite some time now”
  Fred snapped out of it and looked at Micheal. “Uh… yeah. Just missing someone.”
Micheal tilted his head slightly causing his slightly dark brown hair to briefly cover his left eye. “Who?” he asked the blonde boy. “My childhood best friend…” the blonde boy replyed
The brown haird british boy went quiet as he understood what his best friend was talking about, Issac also knew, his tail swayed a bit quicker than it did moments earlier, yet he wouldn’t speak up, as it would just cause his social anxiety to spike and he didnt want to risk another panic attack infront of the four boys he was watching.
“Makayla?” Mark asked.
That caused Issac to finally speak up “Kalah.” He hissed out his voice quiet, but the four could still hear him, his voice was harse from the many hours of panic attacks he had earlier. Issac’s ruby red eyes always seemed to be slightly glowing, his eyes also seemed like they had small flames in them at this very moment. Mark blinked. “Its Kalah. She hated the name Makayla with a burning passion.”
Issac interrupted Fred mid-speach “They” he again hissed out. Issac always seemed to know so much about Kalah, but why? What ties did he have with them? It only brought questions to the fours minds. Fred stopped and stared at the ground, feeling terrible that he had forgotten their preferred pronouns a that moment.
Issac couldn’t stop the tears that started pooling in his eyes, his vision going more blurry than normal, he felt as if it couldn’t breathe, which wasnt a problem for him as he was immortal, even though he hated that he is and wished on everything he had he wasnt unable to end all his everlasting pain, he had triggered his own social anxiety, he curled out crying to block out the world that felt as if it was closing in around him and would crush him into nothing. Fred was the only one who knew why the red eyed boy had started acting like that, the only one who knew why Issac hated being at home, hated being told to ‘just be happy’, hated living.
Fred sighed and dug his hands into the pockets of his shorts. "I'm just gonna go…"
But, Fred is the one of the only people who can comfort or calm Issac down, and if nothing is done to help Issac then it wouldn’t end well for Issac.
Fred ran to Issac and calmed him down the best he could.
Issac grabbed Fred’s shirt and clung to him and broke down, but he barely made any sound. All Issac could focus on was his anxiety and Fred.
It took a couple hours for the blonde haired boy to calm down the red eyed boy, by than Micheal, Mark, and Simon had already left due to either family things or they needed to just get home in general. The blonde boy knew over the couple hours he stayed by the taller boy’s side he must protect and help him ease his social anxiety, but it could just be part of his love for the red eyed taller boy that helped fill that desire.

 The blonde boy knew over the couple hours he stayed by the taller boy’s side he must protect and help him ease his social anxiety, but it could just be part of his love for the red eyed taller boy that helped fill that desire

Issac