Sugar, Spice, and everything nice

Issac’s POV
It's been close to two days since Fred literally forced me to let him help me with my social anxiety, my gay arse isn't complaining too much because I in fact love the blonde trans guy, It's actually not really known by many he's trans in the sense he was born a girl. But I do not care, because he is a guy and he's happy… heh happiness… I don’t know what that is that well, but I mean watching your father murder your stepmom in cold blood when you were only 4 then being starved since you were four is definitely part of the problem. But eh, it's life for me. My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by sharp pain and a pang of hunger, my stomach growled as if I had never eaten for 13 years, but the pain was nothing new for me. “Modo magna, cur stomachus eget nunc rugire?” I mumbled in Latin, my first language. (Just great, why does my stomach need to growl now)

Fred’s POV
Sure. I have my own depression. But I feel it's my job to help Issac. Hell I know he can't die but the thought of losing him and Kalah just hurt too much to even think about. I had known Kalah for God knows how long, and I knew she was different. I've never met Issac's family from what I remember, but I know Issac is different too. He's been through a lot. I should be the one to help, after all, what kind of a boyfriend would I be if I didn't. That's beside the point. Yeah, I love him, I don't know if he's willing to date though. Both of us have our own lives to go through, it would be nice to go through it together though, where everything is at peace and the ones you love are safe and healthy.

3rd POV
Fred heard Issac’s stomach growl as it was very loud. He looked at the taller boy. “Hungry?”. The taller boy shook his head but only cause he cant feel hungry anymore.“Nope. You're going to eat.” He picked him up bridal style. Learning how light Issac is he's close to 67 pounds which is super bad for a 17-year-old boy.   Fred took him to his mother, Martha Jackson. “Ma, I need help.”
She looks at him “with what?”
“Issac needs to eat.” Fred’s hair was a complete mess at that moment which gave a more serious look on his features, telling Martha this is indeed a serious matter.
He ended up eating for the first since he was four and it did not sit well, Issac is now puking in the bathroom. Fred sighed, his lesson learned; don't make Issac eat.. Later Fred had cookies and Issac looked at them like they were never seen before by him. “What-”
“ What is that?????” he said confused by a cookie, the prince of hell bamboozled by a cookie.
“I-It’s a cookie-”
“A what?” his little English made this a lot harder.
“A cookie. Coo-kie. Try one!” He spelled out the work and handed him a cookie.
Issac backed up as a cat would, is he scared of a cookie? How funny the prince of hell being scared of a cookie.
“It’s a cookie Issac-..”
Issac doesn't trust food because of ending up puking after being made to eat. Fred sighs. Issac hesitantly takes the cookie and nibbles at it a tiny bit. Fred watched as he did so, hoping it wouldn’t turn out like the problem with the actual food had. His face lit up, sparkling, and he quickly eats the cookie like a little child. Fred stood there slightly like he was about to say something, dumbfounded. He made the mistake of introducing the red-eye boy to sugar as Issac has really bad ADHD and sugar makes him hyper. Fred doesn’t know what to do. Bit it's not bad, Issac is just ten times more adorable now. Fred blushes a bit and hides the bottom half of his face under his mask. Issac ran over and kissed Fred. Fred’s eyes widened but he kissed back Issac wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist, and he made the kiss short and sweet “Mine now!”.
Fred’s face flushed a bright shade of pink as he had a gay panic. But it's a sweet moment like sugar spice and everything nice.