Meeting the bycicle club

You were finally starting school! You had been home schooled when you first moved to hakone. Although you did start a few weeks later then the other students it had been fine. You left the house and pedaled the pedals on your bike as you ride to school. Feeling anxious you reached the gate, you were thinking to join the bycicle club at hakone, but decided not to. "Ah I still have some time left, maybe I should explore the campus a little bit" you thought. Deciding to go to the club room for the bycicle club. As you got closer you can hear bickering.
"Toudou I told you not to bring your headband collection! I don't want to see it you Baka!"
"Abu!"
"WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDNT TELL ME NOT TO, IM SURE MY MAKI-CHAN WOULDVE APPRECIATE IT!"
"Abu abu!"
"I DID TELL YOU NOT TO"
Confused, you walked in.
"Uhm.. is this the bycicle club?" You asked
"Yes indeed it is." Said a yellow headed guy. Probably a third year.
"I swear if she's one of your fangirls toudou—"
Said a guy with a scowl,
"Why are you here?" "I was just.. exploring the campus," you said "oh okay, im juichi fukutomi."
"Oh haha! Nice." You said awkwardly "well I better get going" you said quickly and ran away. "Agh what was I thinking, nice? Ugh I made a fool out of myself."
   A few minutes into class
A azure headed boy entered the class.
The teacher sighed "late again Manami?"
The boy chuckled nervously "yeah, sorry teach!"
"Just sit down." Turns out the boy sits right in front of you. As he walked to his desk he locked eyes with you.
Manami POV
"Huh,are they new? They're so beautiful..."
.
.
.
You notice the boy was staring at you and you looked away. Turning slightly red.
After class
The azure headed boy went to your desk
"Hey!uh...?" He said "Y/n, F/n L/n" "ah okay! Hi there Y/n- chan! I take it your new?" "Yeah" "well, do you want to eat lunch with me?"
You said "sure" with wide eyes suprised he asked you. And he sat down at your desk "so tell me more about your self... Manami"
"Oh! Okay :D" he said "I'm apart of the bycicle club of the school, and I mostly drink pocari sweat?..."
"Oh that's all? Well I like cycling too!"
"That's nice" he replied with a smile "do you like slopes?"
"Huh? Yeah! I love them, I'm a climber" you say with a faint smile, and Manami seemed to lit up even more. "Uh... Can I have your number...?" He said after a nervous chuckle "his laugh is so cute.." you lost sense of reality for a second, "uh, sure! It's *******" "ah okay! I'll message later this evening c:"
Suprisingly after a few days you guys became close. One morning you got a text from him.

"Hey (nickname)- chan!~ its Manami, your best friend ( ღ'ᴗ'ღ ), wanna to ride to school together?~"

"Sure, I'll get my bike ready, cya soon!"
(This part is inspired from another story so credits to that person I forgot)
You were at your front door with your bike and you heard a yell
"(Nickname)-CHAN~ IM HERE" you chuckle, "yeah coming!"
And you two rode to school together talking about what you've been up to.

Authors note: so yeah— I hope you enjoy this part! More coming soon!