The tables had turn~

"Well, see you later." You said, walking out and when you noticed toudou was still there you grabbed his arm and dragged him out as you walked.
Manami POV
.
.
.
Huh? What was that... (nickname)- chan is acting weird. Why'd I'd she grab toudou-san's hand like that. Ugh what is this feeling
.
.
"Uh, y/n~ mind explaining?" "We are going to make Manami jealous. If you question or tell someone, I won't hesitate to rip your head off." "Haha! Looks like y/n got a crush!!" " I never said that."
With manami
.
.
.
"Uhm I've got to go class rep! Sorry" and he ran off
"Wait! Sangaku! Ugh.."
.
.
"So what do we do?" Toudou asked, " i don't know what do couples do 🤔" you said "i don't know but we can't talk it too far." "Why not~" "shut your face" you said "maybe hold hands or always talking to eachother like laughing?" Toudou recommended "sure." And you saw Manami was running towards you two, you stabbed toudou in the ribs and told him to laugh happily "uh, hahaha!" "Yeah I know right" and you chuckled when Manami was walking up to you you could see he was slightly annoyed, it was easy to spot since he was always beaming. "Is something wrong Manami?" You said after you stopped laughing instead of the happy glowing Manami his face was dark and slightly annoyed. Grabbing your arm, and you can see toudou doing the finger wave as both you and Manami walked away.

"Why were you two talking and laughing like that?" He said when you got to a tree far outside the school
"Are you sure your not jealous Manami?~" his face flushed and looked away, "no ofc not why should I bwe?!" He walked closer to you. "H-hey!!Manami what are you do—" and manami kissed you. It felt like everything disappeared, it wasn't exactly for a long or short time either.

Authors note: still kinda short but the next part will be coming soon~ hehe~ anyways Manami is such an angel 🥺